Sign in to follow this  
Cananopie

Buick Lucerne Golf Cart

17 posts in this topic

That is just SO funny! It even has a 3.8 engine standard!!... well, 3.8 horsepower. :lol:

The reason those exist is because of the show "Amazing Race". A month or so ago when it was on, GM sponsored them, and on one show that was specifically sponsored by the Lucerne, the contestants had to do something on a gold course that required riding around on golf carts--carts which GM had made as little Lucernes. Then, in the end, the winner of that round actually one a new real Lucerne.

So, that's actually why they exist. Reminds me of the '93-96 Cadillac Fleetwood (my car) ones they made several years ago for Florida retirees who were infatuated with the car and wanted a mini version they could tool around in their communities with.

So, since it has an optional engine (9 whole horsepower), does that mean that is the ol' Shortstar? :lol:

The reason those exist is because of the show "Amazing Race".  A month or so ago when it was on, GM sponsored them, and on one show that was specifically sponsored by the Lucerne, the contestants had to do something on a gold course that required riding around on golf carts--carts which GM had made as little Lucernes.  Then, in the end, the winner of that round actually one a new real Lucerne.

So, that's actually why they exist.  Reminds me of the '93-96 Cadillac Fleetwood (my car) ones they made several years ago for Florida retirees who were infatuated with the car and wanted a mini version they could tool around in their communities with.

That episode was hilarious.

my dad looked at a lucerne for my mom this weekend.

she liked the lucerne, but said it's 'still only a buick'.

so they aren't gonna fork out the dough for that.

but maybe he'd go for this!

That front overhang is huuugge! Can't GM design a properly proportioned cart?

But the panel gaps are air-tight!

For those who can't afford a real Lucerne, the golf cart is only $18K.

Posted Image

Is THAT all? :rolleyes:

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this