Nice and cool

Finally!!! I had to turn on the a/c yesterday afternoon b/c the dogs were dying (us too!) by day 3 of the heatwave and my 4 y-o son's allergies kicked in big time. I knew the a/c wouldn't be on long, but the inside of my house was 88 degrees!! I am more than happy to have the cooler weather return.

Feels like your best summer days here ...................better in fact, it's not humid.

Ya, very nice weather lately...working from home today, front door open, windows open in back, nice breeze through the house..

Though all the bloomey stuff in my yard lately (orange blossoms, bouganvillea, etc) has been affecting my allergies (right after the sinus infection a couple weeks ago).

March and April are very nice in AZ. May isn't too bad, but I truly hate June through September, esp. July and August.

Ya, very nice weather lately...working from home today, front door open, windows open in back, nice breeze through the house..

Though all the bloomey stuff in my yard lately (orange blossoms, bouganvillea, etc) has been affecting my allergies (right after the sinus infection a couple weeks ago).

March and April are very nice in AZ. May isn't too bad, but I truly hate June through September, esp. July and August.

Not a tree or a bush in my back yard ....... One tree one bush in the front yard, and I'll be pulling that one bush out soon only to add another Aleo Vera or Agave.

Not a tree or a bush in my back yard ....... One tree one bush in the front yard, and I'll be pulling that one bush out soon only to add another Aleo Vera or Agave.

I have 2 palm trees in the front yard, 5 in the back, 2 grapefruit trees in the front yard, bouganvila along the side and back walls a row of oleanders, 3 orange trees in the back, various small bushes, nice green lawn. No cactus or deserty stuff.

I have 2 palm trees in the front yard, 5 in the back, 2 grapefruit trees in the front yard, bouganvila along the side and back walls a row of oleanders, 3 orange trees in the back, various small bushes, nice green lawn. No cactus or deserty stuff.

No lawn this time .......... nothing to maintain, no water bill, no ammonium sulfate, no ironite, no lawn mower, no weed eater, no edger, no nothing, and I love it.

Edited by RjION

No lawn this time .......... nothing to maintain, no water bill, no ammonium sulfate, no ironite, no lawn mower, no weed eater, no edger, no nothing, and I love it.

You got the gravel/xerescaped look going on? A green yard is definitely a lot of work to keep up. I don't have a lawn mower, only a string trimmer..have a yard service to keep it mowed. I don't think I could handle the desert aesthetic....I like the greenness of my neighborhoods and those around me in Central Phoenix, but find the desert beige/tan/brown everything out in the burbs pretty unappetizing, like in the Chand where I work.

Edited by Cubical-aka-Moltar