Sign in to follow this  
NOS2006

Happy Hallmark Day!

56 posts in this topic

Enzora    0

Yeah, see, my girlfriend's a month into a 5 month study abroad trip to Spain, so the number of romantic activities I can do today are pretty limited. But I did have a nice long conversation with her today, which was very nice.

z28luvr01    170

I don't have a special someone, but I do plan to wash the Cobalt when the temperature moderates at the end of the week.

Yeah, I have issues. :censored:

Satty    338

So far today I have done a $h!ty job of avoiding my girlfriend. We're having dinner together later, nothing special.

NOS2006    11

Really, I didn't touch my :pbjtime:

I swear! :unsure:^_^

Okay, really though. I like this girl and have for awhile. I'm pretty damn sure she likes me too. Well, I got the idea to tag her once at school.. and once at home.

Last night I wrote a poem and split it in two. The poem is:

In a vast valley of all Dandelions,

You are the brilliant Rose;

The Horizon where the Sun and the Ocean

Relate and take a pose.

Okay, whatever, kinda cheezy? idc. I took the top two lines and wrote them on one envelope and the same with the bottom two, but on a different envelope.

Meanwhile, I also cut out a paper heart and ripped a portion of the edge off so that you couldn't tell it was part of a heart and wrote "Let this represent how much I like you..." Stick that in envelope one, attach with a rose and those little white flowers.. and voila. She loved it.

Then.. just now I drove over to her house with the other envelope and larger portion of the heart that read "...and this is how much I'd like to have you in my life." Put that with three more roses (with the little white flower thingies), struck up a short convo with her dad, and that was it.

I can't wait to see what she says once she puts (literally; envelope) one and two together...

Chris_Doane    29

No?

You know what I mean.

I believe the proper term for *that* is to "tap dat ass"

Hah gosh this thread is spiraling out of control quickly.

Edited by CD/BP

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this