Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

What your drink says about you

I, too, love G&T...but my favorite will always be the Long Island Ice Tea. I rarely drink them these days because very few can make them well, but nothing gets me more satisfyingly wasted than a couple of those at a good bar.

I drink red wine with my pasta & Sam Adams beer.

I drive a 2-metric tone V8 Mercedes Benz Coupe

My motto is "Shake-N-Bake"

I wear t-shirts & cut-off shorts unless I must be more formal

& I wanna go FAST, I wanna go FAST!!!

Have any Pizzaria Uno near you Croc? Best long island I've ever tasted and STRONG.

Never heard of that chain. Best Long Island (and strong) is the Hard Rock Cafe in Georgetown, Grand Cayman.

Huge Jack & Cola (I prefer RC or Pepsi Throwback) fan here...ever try the Jack Daniels Single Barrel? You'll never go back to regular Jack again...

Edited by Croc

Jaegermiester and vodka and I have an ugly history...

W/ vodka, I did about a dozen shots in an hour on my 21st birthday when bar hopping w/ friends in Chicago..don't remember much of that weekend. After drinking over 1/2 a bottle of Gray Goose and passing out on my 30th birthday, I swore off vodka for about 5 years...

My 35th birthday involved a lot of Jaeger shots and drunken Canadians in Denver..

My 40th birthday is going to be much more serene...

+1 for G&T. Bombay Sapphire with Schweppes tonic.

Appletini? Nah...I'm not a huge martini drinker (especially frilly ones), but I'll enjoy a dirty martini every now and then; a couple blue cheese stuffed greek olives will do. I prefer gin, but if it is a good vodka like Stoli Elit or Jean Marc XO I'll take it.

Otherwise, I am a fan of single malt Scotch or a good bourbon straight up.

I love margaritas, but they need to be on the rocks at least. I will typically order a Cadillac.

Jager? Nah...not anymore.

Malt Liquor? No. I'm a beer drinker, or rather a beer snob. I've paid more for a 12oz bottle of beer than I am willing to bet most people have on a bottle of decent wine.

Speaking of which, where is wine on that list?

Jaegermiester and vodka and I have an ugly history...

W/ vodka, I did about a dozen shots in an hour on my 21st birthday when bar hopping w/ friends in Chicago..don't remember much of that weekend. After drinking over 1/2 a bottle of Gray Goose and passing out on my 30th birthday, I swore off vodka for about 5 years...

My 35th birthday involved a lot of Jaeger shots and drunken Canadians in Denver..

My 40th birthday is going to be much more serene...

Never had a problem with Vodka, but I have had experience with too much Jaeger that involved Canadians!

Who knew?

My problem with Jack is permanent: I can't even stand the smell of it. 17 shots on my 17th birthday... yeah, not good. I weighed all of 120 punds soaking wet, you can fill in the blanks, I'm sure.

+1 for G&T. Bombay Sapphire with Schweppes tonic.

Schweppes definitely makes the best mainstream tonic water. I also prefer Bombay, but my mother prefers Beefeater. The nice thing about gin is so many people do not like it, so if it's a BYOB-type thing, I can almost always guarantee I will be well-liquored if I bring gin.

Appletini? Nah...I'm not a huge martini drinker (especially frilly ones), but I'll enjoy a dirty martini every now and then; a couple blue cheese stuffed greek olives will do. I prefer gin, but if it is a good vodka like Stoli Elit or Jean Marc XO I'll take it.

Not a huge martini fan either, but I will drink the occasional gin + vermouth martini with olive. Vodka martinis are just...wrong to me for some reason. A martini glass does not a martini make.

Otherwise, I am a fan of single malt Scotch or a good bourbon straight up.

Love the bourbon, can do scotch but not my favorite. Bourbon, when not mixed, must be room temperature for me...so much smoother than chilled.

I love margaritas, but they need to be on the rocks at least. I will typically order a Cadillac.

Not a big marg fan, but I'm with you on the Golden Cadillac--those are quite the indulgence.

Jager? Nah...not anymore.

I'll enjoy some occasionally, but not very frequently at all. Usually when that's all there is.

Malt Liquor? No. I'm a beer drinker, or rather a beer snob. I've paid more for a 12oz bottle of beer than I am willing to bet most people have on a bottle of decent wine.

Not a malt liquor or beer drinker, though if in the right mood a good beer does hit the spot. I prefer my beers to be a little sweeter than average.

Speaking of which, where is wine on that list?

Agreed. Love white wine and champagne, but a good, smooth red is nice as well. Barefoot makes great champagne that's cost-effective, and their Brut Cuvée is pretty good, especially with some Simply Orange for a mimosa. Yellowtail makes good whites. I'm also a fan of Sangria.

Never heard of that chain. Best Long Island (and strong) is the Hard Rock Cafe in Georgetown, Grand Cayman.

Pizzeria Uno is a scam to try to discredit Chicago deep dish in the rest of the country. They may make good Long Island Ice Teas, but it ends there...

I don't really drink alcohol much. Not my thing.

Same here. It's too expensive and time consuming for me to get a good buzz on. I'll just have a bunch of soda and laugh at everyone else.

I was disappointed to not see Bubblegum Schnapps in the list. ;-)