My new Camaro....

Ocnblu: obviously as oppposed to this: :rolleyes::ohyeah:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Crispey:

Congradulations! I too like the color and you got a great deal on a 4th gen. It'll make a nice tradein like 3 years from now. :wink:

this thread makes me regret not buying that 16,000 mile 2002 Camaro from Chevy of Lowell when I worked there. It had NO options, stripped out to the max, except for the CD player & AC. (standard?)

3800, 5-speed, NO-t-tops (less body flex & lower curb weight) and fire engine red paint. :wub:

Damnit for $15,900 it was a good deal in 2003 but not a great deal. I should have jumped on it. Still I drove it for like 700miles wiht dealer plates. :D

This thread makes me wish for longer legs. If I could press the clutch pedal in a 4th gen Fbod without having to slide forward in my seat, I'd be the proud owner of a 2001 NBM Z28 right about now.

This thread makes me wish for longer legs. If I could press the clutch pedal in a 4th gen Fbod without having to slide forward in my seat, I'd be the proud owner of a 2001 NBM Z28 right about now.

Whoa you're short!! In my dad's formula he had to take the seat off the slidey thing and put it on a custom piece of metal so it could be even farther back. It's lower and one inch away from the rear seat. And he's shorter than I am. :D

I'm 5' 3.5"

Modify the pedal. Seriously. Just have a friend with a welder move the base plate on the pedal up.. OR, but one of those chunky Ricer pedals that straps on using U-clamps.

You could always put one of these bad boys on it:

http://www.3800performance.com/Merchant2/m...Product_Count=0

Posted Image

Although I still think they are working on it for the camaro's.

I'm going today to see what kind of wheels I can get for it. I've got about $1300 to spend on wheels and tires.

My friend and I buffed it and waxed it a couple of days ago. It's lookin really good. I think the first performance item I will put on it is a dual exhaust system.

Get a Magnaflow 2.5" catback off of eBay. It's arguably the best one for the car. And, if you're willin' to go the extra mile, some ceramic Pacesetter headers from fttp.net

And, no, that turbo's not ready for the Camaro yet. The best, and most proven, one for it is here:

http://www.force-fed-fabrications.com/

Edited by NOS2006

Might I suggest these, or maybe these for your new wheel purchase? You can probably make some of the money back by putting your original tires/rims on eBay, or just use 'em for snow tires.

I'm too cheap to buy rims brand new... but if I was to blow a bunch of cash on a set for a 4th gen. Camaro I think Z28luvr has the right idea!

Posted Image