Newbie sort of

Well Since Zhawk is always reading things to me I decided to join up.

My Name is Tammy I am Zhawks wife lol Feel for him please. If anyone is on any of the other Camaro sites they may know me under Krazzycowgirl.

I promise I will not bug you guys to much lol just come in & check things out every once in a while.

Currently I am building a 87 Iroc that had the stock 350 in it but it spun 3 main bearings in it so now its a 355 lol. Still about a year or Hopefully less before firing up that bad girl & taking her down the track.

See ya guys around

Oh Panther no picking on me here lol

Welcome to the site! ZHawk has been a great member here and one whose posts I'm always sure to read (as hard as they are to come across).

Tammy, it's a pleasure having you here. If you ever need anything please feel free to let myself, FlyBrian, Z28Luvr or any of the C&G staff members know.

We look forward to reading your point of view. :)

Currently I am building a 87 Iroc that had the stock 350 in it but it spun 3 main bearings in it so now its a 355 lol. Still about a year or Hopefully less before firing up that bad girl & taking her down the track.

Jeez I wish my wife talked like that... :nono:

Welcome!

Welcome!

Bashing and bragging is encouraged!

Yeah Another Female on this site is the total 9 now?

You'll find anything for any Company GM, Ford, DCX, and even on top of Toyota news even though most of us hate them. Enjoy.

Iroc's are nice Cars. There sexy and sleeperish. And there NOT Mulletish as some will say.

Jeez I wish my wife talked like that...  :nono:

Welcome!

LOl first time Zhawk took me to the track I sat & watched him & his brother dragrace that day & got back in the car to go home, I turned to him & said I wasnt going to be doing that again. The next time we went out racing I took my car HUMMMMMMMM that was the same year We met Scott Settlemire AKA Fbodfather at the same track lol

Oh Lord she finally found me here, <_<:P

I love having a wife who is into cars and racing. It does get expensive though.

The best way I think we can give everyone to see pics of our cars is to post our website. hpiv.net

Everything is up there; the 72 Skylark, 67 C-10, all three Camaros, and the 99 Silverado. OK, I didn't post pics of the Metro but who in their right mind would do that?