Name That Movie!

NOS2006

I'm gonna violate your rule...because those are too hard and you keep calling me Trina. :AH-HA_wink:

"I've got a trig test tomorrow and I'm being chased by Guido, the killer pimp!"

I'm gonna violate your rule...because those are too hard and you keep calling me Trina.  :AH-HA_wink:

Hm, that sounds really familiar.. maybe I'm getting a Deuce Bigelow feeling.. IDK.

How about:

a) A Datsun?! It's a Datsun!

b) yeah, you think they'd at least have a Cadillac...

This was a particular actor's first movie, some what obscure. Shortly after he got a role that would type-cast him forever as one of the most legendary characters of our time.

I'm gonna violate your rule...because those are too hard and you keep calling me Trina.  :AH-HA_wink:

"Risky Business"

"Who's the U-boat commander?"

Edited by Hudson

"Risky Business"

"Who's the U-boat commander?"

Yes. "Risky Business" - Tom Cruise and Rebecca DeMornay - also, a great soundtrack by Tangerine Dream with the cut "Love on a Real Train."

Another line from it:

"What's that?"

"I dunno. Some artsy-fartsy thing."

Yes.  "Risky Business" - Tom Cruise and Rebecca DeMornay - also, a great soundtrack by Tangerine Dream with the cut "Love on a Real Train."

Another line from it:

"What's that?"

"I dunno. Some artsy-fartsy thing."

I never thought I'd see Tangerine Dream mentioned here, you have gained a new level of respect in my book,sir. :AH-HA_wink:

Oh yeah, I remember the movie and the lines.

Camino - That's "Better Off Dead" one of the greatest movies (and beautiful 67 RS/SS).

Sorry your mom blew up.

"So, we finish the 18, and he's going to stiff me. And I say, 'hey. Lama, hey. How about a little something for, you know, the effort, you know?' And he says, 'oh, uh, there won't be any money. But when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.' So I've got that going for me, which is nice."

"Are there any balls down there?"

"Just the biggest pair you've ever seen, dingleberry"

"So, we finish the 18, and he's going to stiff me. And I say, 'hey. Lama, hey. How about a little something for, you know, the effort, you know?' And he says, 'oh, uh, there won't be any money. But when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.' So I've got that going for me, which is nice."

Is there ANYONE who doesn't know this one?

Since we seem to be stuck, here's another one:

" it's the curse of a government job"

"Harold and Maude"?

Just in case that's correct:

"I used to love Doggy Chow, too!"

Another one of my absolute favorites. Which is giving you all a scary window into my personality, I'm sure.....

Femme fatale, in a bar, taking a long drag on her cigarette:

"Most men are like little boys...once they get a whiff of it, they trail you like a hound."

Actress and Movie?

Kathleen Turner "Body Heat"

She reads one of the lines that I added in.

Said twice in the movie bu different characters:

"What are you gonna do? Charge me with smoking?"

Kathleen Turner "Body Heat"

She reads one of the lines that I added in.

Said twice in the movie bu different characters:

"What are you gonna do? Charge me with smoking?"

Bingo, 90210!

Seen it 9x and did not catch that faux pas (which two characters)? William Hurt on the pier and who else? The sister-in-law in the lawyer's conference room?

Oscar, the black chief of police in the town, had the best lines! The inflection sure helped.

I might as well just link to the whole page. I've had these committed to memory for like 15 years now

WHMS quotes

Harry Burns: With whom did you have this great sex?

Sally Albright: I'm not going to tell you that.

Harry Burns: Fine, don't tell me.

Sally Albright: Shel Gordon.

Harry Burns: Shel? Sheldon? No, no, you did not have great sex with Sheldon.

Sally Albright: I did too.

Harry Burns: No you didn't. A Sheldon can do your income taxes, if you need a root canal, Sheldon's your man... but humpin' and pumpin' is not Sheldon's strong suit. It's the name. 'Do it to me Sheldon, you're an animal Sheldon, ride me big Shel-don.' Doesn't work.

Edited by regfootball

Spinal Tap quotes

Nigel Tufnel: The numbers all go to eleven. Look, right across the board, eleven, eleven, eleven and...

Marty DiBergi: Oh, I see. And most amps go up to ten?

Nigel Tufnel: Exactly.

Marty DiBergi: Does that mean it's louder? Is it any louder?

Nigel Tufnel: Well, it's one louder, isn't it? It's not ten. You see, most blokes, you know, will be playing at ten. You're on ten here, all the way up, all the way up, all the way up, you're on ten on your guitar. Where can you go from there? Where?

Marty DiBergi: I don't know.

Nigel Tufnel: Nowhere. Exactly. What we do is, if we need that extra push over the cliff, you know what we do?

Marty DiBergi: Put it up to eleven.

Nigel Tufnel: Eleven. Exactly. One louder.

Marty DiBergi: Why don't you just make ten louder and make ten be the top number and make that a little louder?

Nigel Tufnel: [pause] These go to eleven

Edited by regfootball

I never thought I'd see Tangerine Dream mentioned here, you have gained a new level of respect in my book,sir. :AH-HA_wink:

Oh yeah, I remember the movie and the lines.

Great soundtrack...another movie with Tangerine Dream was Michael Mann's 'Thief' with James Caan...(there was a nice '79 Eldo in it also).

A truly brilliant movie, and Kathleen was smoking hot.

I'm glad you agree. One of the slickest movies ever.

Kathleen has been put out to pasture...the matronly factor has set in.

Guest YellowJacket894

"Hurry up Junior! Your mammy died givin' birth. She'd seen ya', she'd died of shame."

Different movie this time...

"You are disturbing the peaceful mood I'm in. You are disturbing my peaceful frame of mind. You are disturbing my peaceful frame of mind."

Same movie...

Man: "What's going on here?"

Man In Hallway: "A murder. Want some?"

One last, different movie...

Man 1 to Man 2: "Floyd! I need a chicken sandwich."

[Man 2 looks at Man 1 and drops sandwich.]

Man 2 to Man 1: "f@#k you bitch!"

Edited by YellowJacket894