• Greetings Guest!

CheersandGears.com was founded in 2001 and is one of the oldest continuously operating automotive forums out there.  Come see why we have users who visit nearly every day for the past 16+ years. Signup is fast and free, or you can opt for a premium subscription to view the site ad-free.

Sign in to follow this  
ocnblu

Beware the Anti-Monte

I still love the new GTI, Vipes. It is priced a little high, although even with no options, it's very well equipped. And I know the driving pleasure would be hard to beat with a VW.

my advice to you is to buy a car that is 2 or 3 yrs old.... its still under warranty and its also lost most of the value its gonna lose thru its lifetime and also you know what the probs are its a low cost car that is relatively new and also wont lose you a lot of money a new car is an expensive and also wasteful investment and there are a lot of good models from 2 or 3 yrs ago

but again the yaris tho not very widely accepted here is among my fav of the new cars and one of the reasons your one of the most respectable people here in my opinion is cuz your not afraid to say it. it does look nice but i prefer the sedan to the hatch tho thats just me id say go for the compact cuz it sounds like youd never use the truck

I'm with you on the wing thing,Ocn. I hate the one on my GTO.

Note To GM: Always offer a wing delete option!

I'm with you on the wing thing,Ocn. I hate the one on my GTO.

Note To GM:  Always offer a wing delete option!

Lost a sale once on an Impala LS because of this. :anrgy:

OCNBLU:

If you get a yellow Cobalt I'll order up mine wihtout a wing and I'll drive down there and we can swap decklids. :D Wait that sounds weird. :unsure:

Seriously Though.

:blink:Hehe... well, at least you didn't say "swap spit". Thanks Sixty8. If all this crazy talk boils down to that, I'll let you know, sir.

I don't see a reason in the world why a spoiler delete option isn't available on every car made. It would be perfect for people who want to purchase an aftermarket wing that they like, or for people like me who just don't want one atall.

Edited by ocnblu

Sixty8 and OCN... sorry to ruin the swap party, but... :lol:

If you get the cars in different colours, it would probably cost more money to swap the decklids and paint 'em rather than just convince GM to give you what you want.

Actually, I thought that the cobalt looks best with the low-pro regular wing. It actually looks a little awkward to me without one. And its so fun to towel underneath it when drying the car after you've washed it. :D

But anyway, I was told that you could order an SC/SS with the regular wing and even that the basket handle was a deletable option. If you wanted to order an SC/SS with as little possible on it, it would come just as that silver one at no extra charge.

--which means that dude got ripped.

Edited by Turbojett

That's certainly something worth looking in to. Thanks for the tip.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

About us

CheersandGears.com - Founded 2001

We ♥ Cars

Get in touch

Follow us

Recent tweets

facebook

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.