Choppin' Competition #16 - April Fool's!

Welcome to Choppin' Competition #16!

Your task this time is to take any current General Motors product and alter in any fashion you'd like to make it foolish.

What's foolish, you ask? Anything. An Avalanche with 10 doors...an offroad Lucerne...the Aztek. Kidding about the last one, for its not a current product.

The only rules aside from 800x600 size guidelines are that it must be a 2006 or 2007 model year General Motors vehicle.

The winner will recieve the prize of a GM divison keychain!

Remember, the crazier the better! Good luck!

Deadline is Friday, March 31st @ 11:59PM.

:CG_all:

Here's some retro for you guys...

Posted Image

Introducing the all-new 2007 Cadillac CCS (valiant attempt at an entry-level luxury car Compact Sedan) "Value Leader" Sedan.

Complete with a 85hp@5100RPM I4 ECOTEC engine, 3-speed Hydramatic transmission, 15" Cadillac deluxe bolt-on wheel covers, all exclusive to the CCS, fresh out of GM's parts bin.

"All of a sudden, it feels like 1982 again." - Toyota Trend

"Something is rotten in the Kingdom of Detroit" - Honda and Driver

"Rubbish - it looks and drives like a pig. There's no reason for it to be on sale. At all" - Richard Hammond, Top Gear

EDIT: Resized for regulations.

Edited by ToniCipriani

LOOK !....Over by the bridge, it's a bird...it's a plane.....

NAW, ...IT'S A CORVETTE FLYING SAUCER !!!!

Posted Image

Omigod, I cannot believe I did this to a Z06 !!!!...but it's all in FUN right?

No, I am not making it any biggger...it looks bad enough as it is...LOL.

But, I am still LMAO at it !

goto page 3, I redid this as it was a little sloppy here...not that it got any better...

just a bit more funny !!!..check it out .>>>>

Edited by MRDETROITMETAL

Introducing the all-new Saab 9-8x.

Born from Je-...actually it's another rebadge of the Chevrolet Uplander. Starting at $35,240.

Posted Image

Edited by Bimmer325

after looking at all your pixs....well mine just was uh....I redid it some...it was not going to get better so i thought it would be worth some more fun anyway !!!...

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e363/MRD...lyingsaucer.jpg

Posted Image

So this is my FINAL entry then...LMAO !!! ...

..."YOU WANNA meet my LITTLE GREEEN FRIENDS"...

Edited by MRDETROITMETAL

Here is my Mali-hoe.  Its got the size of a malibu with the feel of a tahoe, and SHINY BUTTONS!

Posted Image

Minus the silly comments, the car itself actually looks a bit decent. Increase the ride height a bit, we might be talking Chevy's Lambda.

No, I'm serious.

haha oh man... no offense fly but... LAME!!!! oh man... the long awaite comp is getting closer...im excited... its going to be sweet

haha oh man... no offense fly but... LAME!!!! oh man... the long awaite comp is getting closer...im excited... its going to be sweet

Which comp? What's next?

I'm definitely awaiting the Impala sketch contest. Ooh wee!

im almost positive the impala one is next... which is why this chop comp was so short... its goin to end at the same time as the sketch comp goin on now... that way the impala sketch/chop comp can go down as planned

Ooh, I was unaware the impala was going to be a chop comp too. Sweet!

But the chop comps are only supposed to be a week long anyway :AH-HA_wink:

7-10 days is the standard now, depending on submissions, etc; a week for voting. We don't want to shut someone out who has a rally good sketch/chop but missed the deadline by a few hours or something. These are supposed to be about having fun anyway.

Speaking of which, unless anyone out there is still working, we'll wrap this up tonight and prep for voting.