Cheers or Jeers: 7 Mile 1975 Chevrolet Caprice

10 members have voted

1. 1. Cheers or Jeers?

• Cheers! I can't wait for Knightfan26917 to buy it for me for my birthday!
    • Jeers! Too much money for a car of too little historical significance.

This Caprice Classic convertible has just 7 original miles. Up until 2011, this time capsule accumulated just 2 miles all of which can be documented through internet sources. This car was part of Bob McDormans private collection which primarily consisted of extemely rare and low mile Chevrolet Corvettes, convertibles, Bel air, etc. In 2011 this car was offered and sold at Mechum (http://www.mecum.com...D=FL0111-102318) and now resides in Massachusetts. This car would compliment any car dealership, auto museum, or private collection. Photos speak for themselves This car has never been titled or registered still under original MSO

FL0111-102318_1.jpg

I never understood -or found attractive- all that lower body tumblehome. Just doesn't make any aesthetic sense.

Must have the AWD option- the bottom of the frt bumper is above the wheel centers.

You get 60% of the tread exposed, plus the lower A-arms AND the front crossmember.

Prolly can read the oil filter P/N with some binoculars.

This era of GM full-size design is just so half-hearted/assed.

Cheers on the condition/miles, jeers on the car itself.

• Disagree 1

Usually I would say who cares on this model line, but due to the condition, the miles and the winning factor of being a Convertible, it is a Jeers.

This is truly a beautiful car. Nice Job on keeping it as a collectors.

I do only think he will get about half the price he is asking.

LOL!!!!!!!!

Wait ... what? How the heck am I going to afford THAT? (Though I would LOVE to have it in MY possession.)

*sighs*

Kudos on the voting choice wording. Yes, I did burst out laughing. ;)

Cort | 38.m.IL | pigValve + paceMaker + cowValve | 5 MCs + 1 Caprice Classic

CHD.MCs.CC + RoadTrips.hobbies.RadioShows.us66 = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort

* rNwJumpStartCruzNite | 5:30-10:30p; SAT, 05/12/12 | BeefVilla, 1225 W Spring St, S Elgin IL *

"Why didn't I know what I know now" __ Evan & Jaron __ 'Crazy For This Girl'