Snow!!!

We got a whole load of snow last night, im thinking about 2 / 1/2 feet and 3 ft in the drifts! and the winds gusting up to 60 mph make it were i cant see 15ft in front of me. it is windy as hell out. just when i thought i wouldnt have to see snow this year it drops 3 ft on us...grrrrr...

heres some pics,

Posted Image

heres a none winter pic, Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

thats my dads dirt bike, my dirt bike, and the handlebars are my bike, which has 24 inch wheels, so i know its that deep vvv

Posted Image

Heres some comparisons, these pictures were token from almost the smae spot

dry:

Posted Image

snow!:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Charger4U

yea ive been biking the last few days, and i went on a nice ride on my dirt bike just on sunday, now theres 3 ft of snow

I know... it's only 70 out here and I'm as pleased as can be. :D

Oh, btw, Charger... you shouldn't be outside in the cold with only shorts and a t-shirt. You're going to freeze your balls off, literally. Well, atleast something was garanteed to shrink. Also, your shirt is off-center on your shoulders. :P What? I'm only making observations...

I know... it's only 70 out here and I'm as pleased as can be. :D

Oh, btw, Charger... you shouldn't be outside in the cold with only shorts and a t-shirt. You're going to freeze your balls off, literally. Well, atleast something was garanteed to shrink. Also, your shirt is off-center on your shoulders. :P What? I'm only making observations...

umm.....sorrry sir? and i dont get cold easy :yes:

yea we got a $h! load and keep getting it...it keeps coming, the meteorologist said that the storm is in a circular form rather then moving east, its just staying here and revolving!

Chargerino,

Why aren't you EVER dressed correctly for bad weather? I want to know where your parents are? LOL.

Unbelievable.

You're making up for all the snow you DIDN'T see in Las Vegas.

Chargerino,

Why aren't you EVER dressed correctly for bad weather?  I want to know where your parents are?  LOL.

Unbelievable.

You're making up for all the snow you DIDN'T see in Las Vegas.

lol, i just dont get cold easy, people ask me why i were shorts all the time and thats what i say i also get asked were my parents are at all the time lol, believe it or not i got writtin up in school for wearing shorts when it was -20! by the way the storm totals as of now are 46 inches hre in deadwood, and 59 in lead (1 mile away, 1,000 ft up)

Wow... here in N.E. we've had a dry-snow-free spring for once.

Good luck out there.... hope it gets better.

I'm so glad I live in Buffalo. No.. seriously.. It's going to be 75 today and sunny all week.

I feel an early summer coming this year. Lake Erie never froze this winter and global warming is in full swing! WOOO HOOO!!!

With the exception of the current weather.. buffalo sucks.

heh, this thread made evry one glad of were they live, lol. well im going to try to have fun in this snow here directly....

oopps i forgot to mention the best part, i didnt have school monday b/c of easter break, i didnt have school for half the day on tuesday cause they relized it was getting bad, didnt have school yesterday b/c it was bad, and i ddin have school today b/c waht was on the ground was bad. i heard that our football field which is on a hill above our school has 12 foot drifts!

Well it got up to 70 in the weekend here but once again it has snowed 4 inches and continues to snow and the wind is a howlin, and i dont have any school :sign0200:

• 3 weeks later...

Weather here is crappy too, 78 degrees, but mostly cloudy.  Uggg, no wonder I have been inside most of the day.

78 degrees? thats a heat wave!! mostly cloudy!!, lucky!

Guest YellowJacket894

Charger, man, I'd bet you're still going to be hitting the books 'til late June. :D

Edited by YellowJacket894

Charger, man, I'd bet you're still going to be hitting the books 'til late June. :D

i would think so too but we dont have to make up half days/early outs, late starts, just full days, and we got an early out today. We get out may 30th