What the he!! was that??

NeonLX

We were traveling on the interstate over the weekend and a big, ugly-@ssed van came up behind us in a major hurry (we were only doing about 70 at the time, in the right lane). In the mirror, the front end looked like a Honda Element with a serious pituitary gland issue. It then zoomed by in the far left lane and I wasn't able to get a look at any emblems. It *might* have been a Nissan NV, but it was far uglier and more awkward-looking than any NV I'd seen before.

P.S. I STILL haven't seen a new Dodge Dart under its own power.

Edited by NeonLX

Was it one of these?

What the Hell is it????? That is freakin ugly, a Honda Element on Steriods. :scared::blink::puke:

The local Chevy store has a row of them in their commercial vehicle area...it's the MV-1 from VPG.

http://www.vpgautos.com/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MV-1

it's the replacement for the badazz Standard Taxi..

StandardTaxi_550x319.jpg

Edited by Cubical-aka-Moltar

OMG, BlackViper, that is the beast, in all its ugliness.

When I first glimpsed it in the mirror coming up on me, I thought it was a hyped up Honda Enema. As it passed me at around 85 MPH, I tried hard to get a glimpse of a nameplate but wasn't successful.

The thing is FUGLY, no doubt about it.

OMG, BlackViper, that is the beast, in all its ugliness.

When I first glimpsed it in the mirror coming up on me, I thought it was a hyped up Honda Enema. As it passed me at around 85 MPH, I tried hard to get a glimpse of a nameplate but wasn't successful.

The thing is FUGLY, no doubt about it.

The green movement needs to wake up and look at this Fugly bag of barf before any of them complain about the eco destructive Hummers. They are beautiful compared to this POS.

It's just a case of function over form, a purpose-built item.

From what I can see, it does what it is meant to do pretty well.

And being domestic, and powered by CNG, I can forgive the looks - it is a van after all, and boxes can only be so stylish.

Think of it as a Checker for the times.

They are cabs and transportation for severely handicapped people, nothing more.

Yes I can understand that but you would think they could make the Nose a bit more stylish. Even the headlamps a bit more ststylish. I just do not get this ugly style.

Too bad it's not based on GM dirty bits...put a Chevy badge on it, and it could be an HHR replacement...

:stupid: or :fryingpan:

Not sure which you deserve for the dirty bits idea, that is no way to treat the HHR, this auto is way to fugly for a GM model. GM could so build a better version than this thing.

Too bad it's not based on GM dirty bits...put a Chevy badge on it, and it could be an HHR replacement...

:stupid: or :fryingpan:

Not sure which you deserve for the dirty bits idea, that is no way to treat the HHR, this auto is way to fugly for a GM model. GM could so build a better version than this thing.

In it's own way, it's as ugly as the HHR.