CT6 Pictures From Instagram..

Great looking car.

Are some of those from owners already..? Or did GM just take them random places for some sweet pics? 

not on sale yet

I didn't think so but the pics just looked so..normal.. 

Best way.. to have them in scenes that show real life.. not a bunch of BS. 

• Agree 1

That is a Sexy Sedan, looking forward to sitting in one to see how it fits to my 6'6" 300lb body!

XTS is nice and I can get comfy, too much of a float ride for my taste and has to be a very tiny person to sit behind me. So hoping this actually can pass my personal test. I get in drivers seat, adjust and set all for me to be comfortable, then get out and get in behind driver seat. If I can get in and still have at least half inch of room between my knees and the back of the seat, then anyone for the most part will be comfy behind me.

Great looking car.

Are some of those from owners already..? Or did GM just take them random places for some sweet pics? 

not on sale yet

I didn't think so but the pics just looked so..normal.. 

Best way.. to have them in scenes that show real life.. not a bunch of BS. 

Yep!  Those are my favorite ones from this collage as well. Especially the one in your sig and the 5th one down, silver.  :thumbsup:  As much as I hate how front license plates look on cars(I understand why they are there) it is cool to see the CT6 with the bumper molded for one in that 5th pic. 

Edited by ccap41

Cops nail ya with or without the front plate there if you are speeding and breaking the law. They then run your plate while looking at the rear plate.

Personally the Feds just need to standardize and say all auto's with have both or only rear. 

I myself would like a rear license only.

• Agree 1

So in checking it out on the configurator, usually I love the Blue and Green color they have but do not like it on this car. I did find the red to be very nice.

post-12-0-42476300-1453320217_thumb.jpg

Having only Black or Cashmere interior colors when you have the very nice rich Mocha on everything else is a FAILURE in my book. This should be coming out with more interior color options.

That is a Sexy Sedan, looking forward to sitting in one to see how it fits to my 6'6" 300lb body!

XTS is nice and I can get comfy, too much of a float ride for my taste and has to be a very tiny person to sit behind me. So hoping this actually can pass my personal test. I get in drivers seat, adjust and set all for me to be comfortable, then get out and get in behind driver seat. If I can get in and still have at least half inch of room between my knees and the back of the seat, then anyone for the most part will be comfy behind me.

Just outta curiosity have U ever driven the XTS-VSport? Float is gone with the flick of a button.. that is if U feel any at all. 

And Damn.. I'm 6'3 and 220lbs.. CT6 that I sat in felt perfect. huge in fact. Interior volume is the comparable to S-Class. The CT6's 122.4inch WB compared to the XTS's 114.6. and S-Class with 124.3inch

42.3 inches of Front Legroom versus the S-Class's 41.4, altho the S-Class has more Legroom in Rear at 43.4 vs the CT6's 40.4.. which is where the extra 1.9 inches of WB go in the Benz.. S-Class does have several inches more shoulder room. CT6 does up the ante on the XTS, which is already pretty spacious

Cops nail ya with or without the front plate there if you are speeding and breaking the law. They then run your plate while looking at the rear plate.

Personally the Feds just need to standardize and say all auto's with have both or only rear. 

Yup. I don't run one on my VCoupe, Stingray, or Impala... The Yukon and Equinox had them already on there when I purchased

No, what I'm saying is that I don't care what it's called, it looks great, and I'm one of the few who likes in silver.

And it'd be an epic second-gen of the XTS instead trying to position it as an entirely new model (which it is of course).

Images 3,4,5,6 are winners from GMA

I agree to a degree. I don;t think that they necessarily need a name change.. but if it promotes consistency.. then I'm all for it. The current set-up is insane considering the fact that the names initially meant something:

CTS = Catera Touring Sedan.. so why not a "C" at the end of the Coupe... = CTC

STS = Seville Touring Sedan

DTS = Deville Touring Sedan

XLR = Xtreme Luxury Roadster

SRX = Seville Reconfigurable Crossover (X) when it was on Sigma

I love the single plate look...AZ is a single plate state....but often, the dealers go and put a front plate bracket on the cars w/ their ad plate..

I too like the 'real world' style photos...auto show and corporate promotional and magazine shots are one thing, but normal shots like in the driveway are better, IMO...

Edited by Cubical-aka-Moltar

Nice little review. I didn't realize it had a 4-wheel steer. That's awesome!

I knew it was light for its size but didn't realize it was lighter than its younger brother the CTS. Awesome!

Are U serious? I went over this ad nausea over at MT Forum when it debuted last year. The steering set up will or should make this car handle like a Z06 despite the size difference. The weight is another absolute shocking aspect of this car, considering that it is the same size as a 7series. In relation to the CTS, my money is still on the idea that it is moving to Omega come make charge. Meaning a CTS that is in the 3300-3400lb weight level While still retaining its exterior size today

BTW... The blank out in the middle of the video was the actual drive. Motoman and other reviews are under embargo til next week

Wow, interesting review, Love the quality of the hood, Everything I am seeing is truly quality built. Love the demo of the 4WS. Very cool to see them putting this on Cadillac where it belongs. The auto if freak-in beautiful and I truly say this competes with the 5 series and E Class.

Nice little review. I didn't realize it had a 4-wheel steer. That's awesome!

I knew it was light for its size but didn't realize it was lighter than its younger brother the CTS. Awesome!

Are U serious? I went over this ad nausea over at MT Forum when it debuted last year. The steering set up will or should make this car handle like a Z06 despite the size difference. The weight is another absolute shocking aspect of this car, considering that it is the same size as a 7series. In relation to the CTS, my money is still on the idea that it is moving to Omega come make charge. Meaning a CTS that is in the 3300-3400lb weight level While still retaining its exterior size today

BTW... The blank out in the middle of the video was the actual drive. Motoman and other reviews are under embargo til next week

Yup, I didn't remember anything about 4 wheel steer. Either way, it's awesome. 

That'd be HUGE for the CTS to weigh that less. It's no small car but it would be in the much smaller car weight range which is great in all aspects of a car. Hefty weight losses are fantastic to hear of. 

Also, I was wondering about the driving clip and when I first started watching it was was thinking, "how in the hell did this guy get a CT6 to review before the big magazines?!?!"..and you answered that, thanks ya. 

Wow, interesting review, Love the quality of the hood, Everything I am seeing is truly quality built. Love the demo of the 4WS. Very cool to see them putting this on Cadillac where it belongs. The auto if freak-in beautiful and I truly say this competes with the 5 series and E Class.

I say it competes with the S, 7, and A8 in the way the LS460 does, or more precisely, the Panamera and XJ swb.