So in this edition of dream car garage you have almost no rules other than...

No passenger cars...

No regular SUV's

No regular trucks...

Anything else on the planet that is self propelled and can travel across land using wheels or tracks (as in rails like a train or tracked vehicles like tanks and bulldozers) and carry a passenger or driver is eligible.

In terms of Trucks...anything commercial or historical or out of the ordinary is allowed. Cabover truck like Balthazar's, Model A stake bed, Unimog, a fire truck, a Divco delivery truck, an armored personnel carrier, a military spec Humvee, a WWII era Jeep, wheeled amphibious landing craft...anything goes.

Any trailer or combination is allowed also...and it does not have to be the air stream from the other thread I mentioned...

Locomotives, motorcycles, and for that matter aircraft that take off and land on a runway using wheels are eligible also...as are motorized skateboards and motorized wheel chairs for that matter.

The Queen Mary (can't travel across land) the little red wagon you pulled behind you in the first grade (not self propelled) an Exocet missile (cannot carry a passenger or driver) and a bicycle (not self propelled) are ineligible...virtually everything else is. 

Maximum of 5 choices, enjoy and good luck!

28 minutes ago, Drew Dowdell said:

You've gotta differentiate the thread title from the other one. Pick names for both and I'll update the titles.

Make this one Dream car Garage, No cars allowed!

And maybe I need to word it differently...no takers so far. Any ideas helpful.

51 minutes ago, A Horse With No Name said:

Make this one Dream car Garage, No cars allowed!

And maybe I need to word it differently...no takers so far. Any ideas helpful.

I think it might have been confusion with the other thread.  I didn't even see this one until tonight.

33 minutes ago, Drew Dowdell said:

I think it might have been confusion with the other thread.  I didn't even see this one until tonight.

Here is your chance to have the Pennsylvania RR K 4 in a dream car garage...or a fleet of five motorcycle if you wish.

2 hours ago, Frisky Dingo said:

I am working on one, don't fret.

Ok cool... I am just curious what else everyone here is into.  We have a lot of fantastic automotive creativity... creative people are usually creative in a lot of ways.

10 minutes ago, Cubical-aka-Moltar said:

I plan to come up with a list for this and the others that appeared this week...just tired and worn out now...

In about five minutes I am crawling into bed with a stack of books both fiction and non fiction. I feel your pain!

Ive been searching and googling and all sorts of investigations for this one...for the last 24 hours or so!!!

This one is tough!

I wanted to do a fairly realistic list so that is why is taking a long time....

Example...I want an F-16 Falcon, but in a realistic way, I dont think the US government will ever sell me a F-16 no matter how many billions I tell them I will buy it...so in a fantasy world thread, I want to keep it realisti..:stupid:

But I will come up with something.

Maybe tonight...

But not tomorrow nor Sunday as softball tournaments galore this week-end. Wish us luck!!!

Edited by oldshurst442

The whole point of the thread is to find out what you find interesting.  At least one of my items no longer exists. F-16 is exactly what I am looking for because it lets me know what kind of stuff you want to play with.

37 minutes ago, balthazar said:

This would be cool:

44 Industrial Design Show.jpg

...and completely in the realm of the thread.  Looking forward to what everyone comes up with!

1. Titan T-51D with an LS3 V8 (I wanted a FW190 replica kit, but I could not find anybody that builds and sells to clients, only restoration companies restoring war survivor planes)

This is surprisingly "affordable" at under $100 000 if optioned with a Honda Odyssey 3.5 liter V6 engine...

t-51d.jpg

2.  McDonnel Douglas 500E

493aac36cf91dc8d2761892a7ea67e43--to-get

3. Zamboni with a personal colour scheme and theme for my own personal indoor ice rink

Zamboni-630x421.jpg

4636217260_afb749d9ab.jpg

4. Christy Hovercraft

wildfire-3.jpg

5. Modern Monster Truck with 1500HP V8 engine

bigfoot18_zps4322a0f7.jpg

Custom made to my tastes and my personal themes

Zombie-Monster-Jam-truck-driven-by-Bari-

EarthShaker16_01.jpg

I could have easily gone crazy and picked a bunch of LeMan prototypes and USAF fighter planes, but I worked really hard to come up with an actual reasonable list. So, here goes-

Unimog U-5023 Crew Cab (with a camper attachment)- For overlanding and off-road excursions.

2014-Mercedes-Benz-Unimog-U-5023-crew-ca

Learjet 85- For international travel; room for 8.

learjet-85*1200xx1800-1013-0-27.jpg

Union Pacific Big Boy 4000 Class Steam Loco (with passenger car)- For cross-country scenic travel.

maxresdefault.jpg

Can Am Maverick X3 Max Turbo RS- Family fun on trails, etc.

2017-Maverick-X3-MAX-X-rs-TURBO-R-Gold-a

Ducati Monster 797- Solo street fun.

cw0417-2017-ducati-monster-797-first-rid

I appreciate planes, but have never had a desire to own one (or a boat of any sort). But I can still toss up some I appreciate ~

'32-33 Gee Bee :
gee-bee-model-r-3%25255B2%25255D.jpg?img

'44 Horten Flying Wing :
hitlers-stealth-flying-wing-bomber.jpg

'46 Northrop YB-35 Flying Wing :
24c1267720f348fce117c385336f4555--hawtho

'48 XF-85 Goblin, the "Scary Parasite" :
McDonnell%20D4E%2013188%20XF-85%2046-052

a badass that needs no ID :
0d8c32ab88b67e5b19a7fd45a204d632--bomber

Edited by balthazar

Living close to Lake Erie and the rivers I really want a boat...would like a vintage Chris Craft, but I'll take a late model Bayliner.

I've never been interested in being a pilot, but I would love to have a plane and a pilot to make traveling easier..flying by private jet rather than commercial.  Something like a Cessna Citation X..

2acdaa3ecdd33b6cd761ea4f80ff8058--classic-boat-vintage-boats.jpg

bayliner-20-ft-vs-20302.jpg

maxresdefault-4.jpg

5 hours ago, balthazar said:

I appreciate planes, but have never had a desire to own one (or a boat of any sort). But I can still toss up some I appreciate ~

'32-33 Gee Bee :
gee-bee-model-r-3%25255B2%25255D.jpg?img

'44 Horten Flying Wing :
hitlers-stealth-flying-wing-bomber.jpg

'46 Northrop YB-35 Flying Wing :
24c1267720f348fce117c385336f4555--hawtho

'48 XF-85 Goblin, the "Scary Parasite" :
McDonnell%20D4E%2013188%20XF-85%2046-052

a badass that needs no ID :
0d8c32ab88b67e5b19a7fd45a204d632--bomber

Always been a fan of the Gee Bee myself...nice list!