I know what I'm getting next!

23 minutes ago, ocnblu said:

2019 Chevy Blazer RS AWD 3.6!

2019-chevrolet-blazer-002-1.jpg

That is the same picture I have seen for a production version of a VOLT power train FNR-X. :) 

1 minute ago, dfelt said:

That is the same picture I have seen for a production version of a VOLT power train FNR-X. :) 

Ew no.  This is an official photo of the 2019 Chevrolet Blazer RS AWD with 3.6L V6 power, not no pantywaist Voltec crapola.

Edited by ocnblu
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

16 minutes ago, Suaviloquent said:

Look dude it’s flat out ugly to me.

Chevy will probably sell loads of these. But they gotta put the 2.7L turbo four in there to get even with the Edge ST. 

LOL trust me this ain't gettin' no truck motor.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, ocnblu said:

Ew no.  This is an official photo of the 2019 Chevrolet Blazer RS AWD with 3.6L V6 power, not no pantywaist Voltec crapola.

Only Pantywaist motor is the ICE version. Volt powertrain is solid strong and you know it. :P 

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, Drew Dowdell said:

What do you have against diesel style low end torque?

You really don't know why I think electrics are a waste of money and time?  After all these tears I've dropped onto this site?

2 hours ago, ocnblu said:

You really don't know why I think electrics are a waste of money and time?  After all these tears I've dropped onto this site?

Those tears must be like cheap chardonnay, dry as the desert. Me see no tears, just hidden jealousy.  :o

Unless the styling is spot on to your eyes, I don't see a reason to buy this over a JGC or an Edge. 

Second thought, I forgot about Ford's old and lame n/a 3.5 as a middle engine next to the GM 3.6. On that end, the Blazer is better but both  Jeep and Ford offer more powertrain options, and better ones, IMO. 

• Agree 1

On 6/22/2018 at 12:23 AM, dfelt said:

Only Pantywaist motor is the ICE version. Volt powertrain is solid strong and you know it. :P 

I prefer Hyper drive myself...Spock and his 65 riviera don't ahve squat on me...!

On 6/22/2018 at 9:09 AM, ykX said:

I hated that front on the new Camaro but it looks pretty good on the crossover.

Love the styling also myself.

On 6/22/2018 at 10:51 PM, dfelt said:

Those tears must be like cheap chardonnay, dry as the desert. Me see no tears, just hidden jealousy.  :o

To each his own...if he wants ICE I have no problem with that.  Different strokes for different folks.

On 6/22/2018 at 7:30 AM, Drew Dowdell said:

What do you have against diesel style low end torque?

When it can roll diesel style coal, he might be interested.

2 hours ago, ccap41 said:

Unless the styling is spot on to your eyes, I don't see a reason to buy this over a JGC or an Edge. 

Second thought, I forgot about Ford's old and lame n/a 3.5 as a middle engine next to the GM 3.6. On that end, the Blazer is better but both  Jeep and Ford offer more powertrain options, and better ones, IMO. 

I like the JGC myself...love it actually. Lots of good choices.

4 hours ago, ccap41 said:

It's also an Edge, Fusion, and MKX motor. 

I know right!? Aren’t truck engines these days so amazing in passengers cars because they are totally overbuilt and understressed!

like the LT1- amazing in Corvette and Camaro!

the 2.7 - becautiful in Lincoln’s and Ford Sport’s and upcoming ST.

Raptor engine in a Lincoln, check!

Super overbuilt F150 upgrade to raptor then upgraded to Ford GT.

Truck engines should be in everything. Because they are so durable and built to last that they kick ass everywhere else.

pls GM put the 2.7 engine of doom in everything and everything. Cadillac should get that too. GMC Denali Terrian = truck engine of DOOM.

5 minutes ago, Suaviloquent said:

pls GM put the 2.7 engine of doom in everything and everything. Cadillac should get that too. GMC Denali Terrian = truck engine of DOOM.

Knowing nothing other than power figures, they should use that 2.7T in a lot of things!