Pick your cars ...

ykX

To keep it simple, all 2020:

UK:            Range Rover Velar

320x-.jpeg

Japan:      Acura NSX

exteriorsportspkg-intro-red-nsx-small2x.jpg

France:     Alpine A110   (unfortunately not sold in NA)

2019-Alpine-A110-coupe-blue-James-Cleary-1001x565p-(1).jpg

Germany: Mercedes CLS 450

sc-auto-review-1205-mercedes-cls450.jpeg

US:            Dodge Challenger R/T Scat Pack wide body in F8 green

DSC_3657.jpg

Edited by Robert Hall
  • Like 2
  • Agree 2

DBS Superleggera

maxresdefault.jpg

Land Cruiser Heritage Edition

Sneak-Peak-2020-Land-Cruiser-Heritage-Ed

For French it was between Bugatti and Alpine, but simplicity and beauty of Alpine attracts me much more

alpineroadtripselection-32-lr-1.jpg

Porsche 911 GT3 RS

Porsche-911_GT3_RS-2019-1280-01.jpg

Shelby GT350

2019-Ford-Mustang-Shelby-GT350-front-thr

Edited by ykX
  • Like 1
  • Agree 2

🇬🇧   David Brown Speedback GT 

Image result for david brown speedback silverstone edition

Image result for david brown speedback silverstone edition

🇯🇵  Lexus LC 500

Image result for 2020 lexus lc 500 f blue

🇫🇷   Alpine A110 (Its a special Alpine A110...its a supercharged V8 front engine RWD version with MOPAR body panels)

Image result for 2020 dodge challenger hellcat

🇩🇪  BMW  M8  (Yes...I know...I HATE BMWs!!! I saw one during the holidays in the movie theatre complex parking lot when we saw the Rise of Skywalker...it is a gorgeous car in person)

Image result for 2020 bmw m8 coupe competition

🇺🇸  Cadillac CT6-V

Image result for 2020 cadillac ct6 v

Image result for 2020 cadillac ct6 v

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

2 minutes ago, ccap41 said:

I don't know what this is but it's really pretty. I wish it was French and not British as I couldn't let an Aston go... 

I looked it up and they are a very interesting blend of retro styling and modern technology. 

Yeah, first I'd heard of that..pretty cool...I was familiar with the name David Brown (was the DB in Aston Martin history), but this is new to me..

I was putzing around 2-3 years ago trying to find American or European companies similar to Singer (Porsche) or Factory Five Racing and  https://www.davidbrownautomotive.com company showed up in my rabbit hole internet surfing.

I was smitten right away since I love Aston Martin cars.  Oldsmobile, Pontiac, Corvette, Ferrari and Aston Martin are the automove brands I identify with the most.

(modern lingo entering my speech patterns  :( )  

Seeing this company does a modern twist on a DB5 and if I was a 1%er, this car would be part of my daily routine!!!

The engine is a Jag 5.0 V8 supercharged. The Silverstone Edition (601 HP & 565 ft/lbs) , the one I posted, has more HP and Torque than the regular Speedback (503 HP & 461 ft/lbs)

I do know that this engine was used in the Lincoln LS but I do not know if this engine is related to the 4.6 DOHC and/or the Coyote from Ford.

Its a fine engine...but I would want either a Coyote under the hood with power upgrades to match the  Silverstone Edition's or a, you guessed it...a LS/LT Chevy Small block swap.  Especially the Chevy knowing that it WILL fit under the hood. Id try to get naturally aspirated horses outta either engine swaps because supercharger whine does not befit a posh, English grand touring car.  Supercharger whine maybe vulgar to some stiff upper lip stiffs Id be hanging around with...  :spin:

Edited by oldshurst442

37 minutes ago, oldshurst442 said:

I do know that this engine was used in the Lincoln LS but I do not know if this engine is related to the 4.6 DOHC and/or the Coyote from Ford.

IIRC, the AJ V8 is unrelated to the Ford modular family of V8s (4.6, 5.0, 5.4, etc)

• Thanks 1

I forgot about this little Japanese company.

https://www.mitsuoka-motor.com/global/lineup/new/rock-star/

The car model in question is sold out. Only 50 were built, I guess from 2018 to today.

What is it?   A current gen Mazda MX5 re-engineered and remodelled to look like a C2 Corvette called the Rock Star.

I think it looks BETTER than the C2 Corvette itself. (Maybe Im exagerating...but it is gorgeous!!!)  So Id probably nix the Lexus LC 500 for one of these babies instead!!!  Except Id opt for a LHD version....and  maybe get an Abarth Fiat 124 engine and transmission in it. 

Image result for mitsuoka rock star

with these wheels!!!

• Like 1
  • Agree 3