BANDS / ARTISTS that you might be

I have Andrea Bocelli on my iPod, and it's nice to listen to when I need to relax.

I have been made fun of it though. Of course, the guy who made fun of me went back to listening to his Green Day, Linkin Park and Green Day mix on his mp3 player, so I wasn't bothered. :rolleyes:

Posted Image

Posted Image

(runs for cover)

164397[/snapback]

Debbie is hot. Do not be ashamed. Her production is some of the cheesiest though.

Check out the Shock Your Mama video on YouTube...that is some funny $h!...

---

I like 80s pop. There, I said it. And not just ANY 80s pop...it's all about the Extended Club Remixes. Tiffany, Madonna, Cover Girls, Expose, Sheila E., etc...all that makes me high. I love a good power ballad too...Whitesnake, anyone? That song and that video rock my world.

Spice Girls were fun...and Geri Halliwell has some amazing solo work. She's at her best doing the old time glam kinda stuff...I hope she does a cover of Ella Fitzgerald's "At Last" as that would be an amazing rendition of that song.

I didn't like the Boy Bands...they pissed me off.

I like screamo. There, I said it. Emo kids piss me off, but the music is amazing.

I love Eddie Money, especially the duet with Ronnie Spector. I am also very partial to the old Motown Sound. The Supremes are pretty good.

Debbie is hot.  Do not be ashamed.  Her production is some of the cheesiest though.

Check out the Shock Your Mama video on YouTube...that is some funny $h!...

----

I like 80s pop.  There, I said it.  And not just ANY 80s pop...it's all about the Extended Club Remixes.  Tiffany, Madonna, Cover Girls, Expose, Sheila E.,  etc...all that makes me high.  I love a good power ballad too...Whitesnake, anyone?  That song and that video rock my world.

---

I didn't like the Boy Bands...they pissed me off.

---

I love Eddie Money, especially the duet with Ronnie Spector.-

164423[/snapback]

You and i ought to find one of her concerts and be her biggest groupies for a night. Is she married or betrothed? We could fight over her.

I live and die with 80's pop. I SO need to listen to current / relevant music its pathetic. But what incentive do I have? THE 80's WAS AWESOME!

I am ashamed to admit that some NKOTB is not bad.

That eddie money/ronnie spector song was TREMENDOUS. I loved a lot of eddie money tunes but he has no charisma.......

Peter Cetera/Chicago are pretty good, Reg.

The Spice Girls are probably #1 on my list with Backstreet Boys in second. The Girls cheer me up with their little songs and seeing/hearing Baby Spice cheers me up, too.

Really, though, I don't care. I'll listen to everything other than heavy metal, really punk-ish stuff and most rap.

Hmm...some classical stuff: Gustav Holst's The Planets (especially the Mars and Jupiter movements), Offenbach's Ballet Parisienne, and the finale of Tchiakovsky's 1812 Overture...

Stuff from this century:

Sheryl Crow and a few songs from Cyndi Lauper.

You and i ought to find one of her concerts and be her biggest groupies for a night.  Is she married or betrothed?  We could fight over her.

I live and die with 80's pop.  I SO need to listen to current / relevant music its pathetic.  But what incentive do I have?  THE 80's WAS AWESOME!

I am ashamed to admit that some NKOTB is not bad.

That eddie money/ronnie spector song was TREMENDOUS.  I loved a lot of eddie money tunes but he has no charisma.......

164595[/snapback]

Gibson is right up there with Kathy Griffin as the ultimate fag hags from what I've gathered. I know she's single...and prolly always will be.

I dunno if I wanna see her in concert anymore...she prolly won't perform the older songs that I like. I hate most of her hits now...the singles on Out Of The Blue piss me off...the B-Sides on that album are much better than the As IMO. Between the Lines would prolly have been a hit today with a more R&B production to it...Fallen Angel would be a #1 hit if redone today. Play the Field is awesome...duh L Martinee did the drum programming for it. Wake Up To Love is another song that should've been a hit.

Electric Youth is a waste. Over the Wall is the best track on there IMO, though No More Rhyme is pretty good too. Lost In Your Eyes is too blase for me, as well as We Could Be Together.

Anything Is Possible has three good tracks IMO: Another Brick Falls, Anything Is Possible, and Reverse Psychology.

Body Mind Soul has a few good ones too, especially Losin' Myself. That song rocks and is dying for a remake.

Think With Your Heart is a solid album, and her cover of "Will You Love Me Tomorrow" beats the pants off the original.

Debbie's "In The Still of the Night" cover off the Wonder Years soundtrack is another good track.

Deborah has a few good ones, but it's just kinda schmultzy overall. Nothing "good." The 1998 Only In My Dreams as well as the techno version of Only Words are both good.

MYOB is alright...nothing great.

and I know in concert, she will focus on all of her recent stuff, with all the hits from the 80s/early 90s...which are NOT my favorite tracks.

Meh, Madonna is still a force to be reckoned with. Even her biggest commercial flops (American Life) are still leagues more successful than many token artists' greatest successes. Plus, her early stuff is catchy as all hell. Did I mention she's still pretty hot?

Madonna is still a force to be reckoned with. 

Did I mention she's still pretty hot?

164773[/snapback]

Madonna is the quintessential "hose monster" (So Cal term). Dropped out of U of M - Ann Arbor and knew how to use "the casting couch" to get where she was going ... and makes no bones about admitting it. She is talented, but nonetheless more trampy than hot. Plus, come on, plastic surgery is the order of the day for many stars once they cross the threshold of 40.

Madonna is the quintessential "hose monster" (So Cal term).  Dropped out of U of M - Ann Arbor and knew how to use "the casting couch" to get where she was going ... and makes no bones about admitting it.  She is talented, but nonetheless more trampy than hot.  Plus, come on, plastic surgery is the order of the day for many stars once they cross the threshold of 40.

164777[/snapback]

Madonna is actually semi-famous for not having work done. Remember, she's all into that Kaballah stuff and is very "natural" about things. I don't think she's plastic.

Gibson is right up there with Kathy Griffin as the ultimate fag hags from what I've gathered.  I know she's single...and prolly always will be.

I dunno if I wanna see her in concert anymore...she prolly won't perform the older songs that I like.  I hate most of her hits now...the singles on Out Of The Blue piss me off...the B-Sides on that album are much better than the As IMO.  Between the Lines would prolly have been a hit today with a more R&B production to it...Fallen Angel would be a #1 hit if redone today.  Play the Field is awesome...duh L Martinee did the drum programming for it.  Wake Up To Love is another song that should've been a hit.

Electric Youth is a waste.  Over the Wall is the best track on there IMO, though No More Rhyme is pretty good too.  Lost In Your Eyes is too blase for me, as well as We Could Be Together.

Anything Is Possible has three good tracks IMO: Another Brick Falls, Anything Is Possible, and Reverse Psychology.

Body Mind Soul has a few good ones too, especially Losin' Myself.  That song rocks and is dying for a remake.

Think With Your Heart is a solid album, and her cover of "Will You Love Me Tomorrow" beats the pants off the original.

Debbie's "In The Still of the Night" cover off the Wonder Years soundtrack is another good track.

Deborah has a few good ones, but it's just kinda schmultzy overall.  Nothing "good."  The 1998 Only In My Dreams as well as the techno version of Only Words are both good.

MYOB is alright...nothing great.

and I know in concert, she will focus on all of her recent stuff, with all the hits from the 80s/early 90s...which are NOT my favorite tracks.

164728[/snapback]

first off, i had to look it up

what is a fag hag

and yes, why is it we've never seen deb with a man but she always is into theater and stuff. I SWORE i read an article in some mag where was living with a guy tho. gotta look that up. Maybe she's asexual or a lesbian. She only posed for PB for the pub.

And YES Kathy Griffin has the same aura! although she has new juggies which seems to have done something for her career.

maybe she'd play strip poker with us

BV, since when did you go for the 'pink / jewel' ?

164594[/snapback]

I don't, but I like their music. Same with Evanescense. I think Rhianna (or whatever her name is) newest song is pretty good. I hate the poppy or hip hop sounding stuff, so being that it's like a slow/emotional song it's alright. But yeah.. I don't listen to it, I'm just intrigued to. :P

I don't, but I like their music. Same with Evanescense. I think Rhianna (or whatever her name is) newest song is pretty good. I hate the poppy or hip hop sounding stuff, so being that it's like a slow/emotional song it's alright. But yeah.. I don't listen to it, I'm just intrigued to. :P

164927[/snapback]

I usually hate pop, especially the videos, but I admit to watching Rihanna videos and drooling uncontrollably.

Posted Image

I'm not usually attracted to black women, but she is HOT.

um... i like kelly clarksons new CD.. as poppy as it is, its way closer to old school rock than any screamo garbage out there... and im a sucker for a rock band with a female vocalist... i dunno why its just how i am haha

um... i like kelly clarksons new CD.. as poppy as it is, its way closer to old school rock than any screamo garbage out there... and im a sucker for a rock band with a female vocalist... i dunno why its just how i am haha

164937[/snapback]

Heard of Metric and the Yeah Yeah Yeahs? They're two good rock bands with female singers.

Cher

Madonna

Tina Turner

164738[/snapback]

Madonna's new stuff is pretty good. I have the album and you can really get down to most of the songs. :thumbsup:

Edit: Kelly Clarkson's "Breakaway" album is very well done. Her first album was forgettable but she was tied down creatively. I'm going to see her concert next Tuesday.

Rihanna is pretty good, too. "SOS" and "Unfaithful" are great songs. She is one of those people who are not overly good looking. It depends on the picture, IMO. Sometimes she looks good (Unfaithful video) and other times she doesn't (MTV Movie Awards red carpet host).

Edited by sciguy_0504

Guest YellowJacket894

Default. I think "Live a Lie" was a decent song. Kill me if you want, but they are not even close to being annoying as BickelNack.

Cher (only some, not all)

Pink

Enya ( oh-so soothing)

All-American Rejects (Move Along only)

Celine Dion is my number one favourite artist of all time, and I'm proud of it. What a glorious voice!!!

Cher (only some, not all)

Pink

Enya ( oh-so soothing)

All-American Rejects (Move Along only)

Celine Dion is my number one favourite artist of all time, and I'm proud of it. What a glorious voice!!!

165151[/snapback]

CELINE! I'm not a big fan, but she does have the cheese factor going on.

Celine Dion

What a glorious voice!!!

165151[/snapback]

She's the Queen of Montreal. They love her there. Gotta give her credit...she is one of some ridiculous number of kids and comes from very humble origins.

She's also fairly attractive (except when she has SHORT hair). That French look ...with the longish nose...it suits her.

She's the Queen of Montreal.  They love her there.  Gotta give her credit...she is one of some ridiculous number of kids and comes from very humble origins.

She's also fairly attractive (except when she has SHORT hair).  That French look ...with the longish nose...it suits her.

165429[/snapback]

Celine Dion walks into a bar. The bartender says, "So, why the long face?"

She's the Queen of Montreal.  They love her there.  Gotta give her credit...she is one of some ridiculous number of kids and comes from very humble origins.

She's also fairly attractive (except when she has SHORT hair).  That French look ...with the longish nose...it suits her.

165429[/snapback]

Posted Image

SOMEONE thought she was attractive

Posted Image

in all honesty there was a time when she was pretty decent looking. as said previously, she NEEDS the long hair.

look at the picture, who wouldn't hit that? just don't let HER talk.

A lot of Americans don't really identify with the French Canadian aesthetic.

separated at birth

Posted Image

Posted Image

i confess, if i was going to vegas, i'd get tix to her show.

Edited by regfootball

i dunno i listen to everything so i guess almost all are embarassing but right now i loooove death from above 1979 even tho its not really embarassing

and im now in a band im going back as a backup guitar and ill take voice lessons again to go back to being a singer . . . i had surgery on my tongue so i have to take em again