Masturbate-a-thon?

Paolino

I think most normal people would make a serious inspection of a toilet seat before using it. I like to use mine at home and try to use one elsewhere sparingly.

How do you figure minutes lapsed and, if we're talking about the women, what about orgasms faked? Doesn't say anything about spectators... :lol:

Regarding the toilet seat, aren't there always the disposable toilet seat thingies?

For the masturbate-a-thon you're supposed to get friends and family to sponsor you. The longer you whack off, the more they pay.

"Help! I'm stuck to the toilet seat!" (everyone runs out of the restroom) (sound of crickets) "Help! I'm stuck to the toilet seat!"

Imagine having an audio tape of the wankathon...

"Oh my God!"

"AHHHH!!!"

"Oh $h!, here it comes!"

"I need goggles!"

"Will someone please wipe down the ceiling?"

:blink::)

The Marie Stopes spokeswoman said local religious groups had been initially outraged...but after people had heard what the event was about, most had approved it.

About face?! Well, I never... Church groups may finally be growing into the 18th Century by accepting self-gratification as a form of abstinence!

Think of how much money they could have raised in the Catholic Church if they'd rounded up all those pedophile-priests for a marathon!

CB, it's called exaggeration for (supposed) comedic effect. I guess it's not woikin', cuz you ain't laughin'!

Besides, our boy reg has me beat in that category, at least I think so. :AH-HA_wink:

Edited by ocnblu

Why do I get the feeling that NO woman s going to show up to this?... I know it'll be a total sausage fest.

176297[/snapback]

Agreed... or the ones that do come have such bizzare personality traits

that you DO NOT want to hook up with them for fear of getting fed into

a wood chipper. Werid Gee-Bees.

hmm writes in note book of pranks... glue on toliet seat... thats under putting un activated "antitheft" bars in freineds jacket so every store he walks into he gets stripped searched.

• 3 years later...