• Homosexual

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wait, you like people as a hole? :huh:

Drew, no I did not get a picture of that car, sadly. Was it a Dodge? I thought it was a Buick, maybe I'm wrong. Wasn't it coral, yellow and green?
Edited by ocnblu

Drew, no I did not get a picture of that car, sadly. Was it a Dodge? I thought it was a Buick, maybe I'm wrong. Wasn't it coral, yellow and green?

Hey, put the 'W' back in that word. It really changes the meaning. :P

Olds & NOS (as well as anyone else up for a story): The "restroom incident" happened to me back in July, on the day that the Sonoma's driveshaft broke. My family and I went down to Ocean City after my parents and I got off work to visit my grandparents. We stopped in at a Phillps restaurant to get some carry-out crabs. While we were waiting for our order to be filled, I used the restroom. After finishing in the stall and going to wash my hands, this one guy about my age noticed me and basically said he liked my tail-end and proceeded to hit on me. I've never been hit on or had my tail complemented by anyone before, so I was taken aback as well as just in a sort of stupor from the already bad day. I didn't really know what to say, so I gave a sort of mechanical response. His cell rang just as he was about to go on, and excused himself to take the call, and I slipped out of the restroom and out to the Venture before he could find me again. Mom was curious as to why I was so red in the face after they got into the car with the food...

Olds & NOS (as well as anyone else up for a story):

The "restroom incident" happened to me back in July, on the day that the Sonoma's driveshaft broke. My family and I went down to Ocean City after my parents and I got off work to visit my grandparents. We stopped in at a Phillps restaurant to get some carry-out crabs. While we were waiting for our order to be filled, I used the restroom. After finishing in the stall and going to wash my hands, this one guy about my age noticed me and basically said he liked my tail-end and proceeded to hit on me. I've never been hit on or had my tail complemented by anyone before, so I was taken aback as well as just in a sort of stupor from the already bad day. I didn't really know what to say, so I gave a sort of mechanical response. His cell rang just as he was about to go on, and excused himself to take the call, and I slipped out of the restroom and out to the Venture before he could find me again. Mom was curious as to why I was so red in the face after they got into the car with the food...

My wife and I own a condo in Ocean City @ 62nd street and coastal highway (Ocean Front) by JR's ribs. Oh that was not me in Phillips! :smilewide: Which Phillips was it by the way? Edited by Pontiac-Custom-S

This kind of goes off tangent, but I figured I'd add it because every time I tell it I laugh. Last year I was in the School Library with my class and I'm sitting there working on my essay. I get up to get a print-off and as i get back to my seat, 4 of these mega-ego guys (read: the school "in" crowd) come up to me and begin to harass me about what they think is my sexual preference. One of the guys yells out (in a library no less), "Sam, are you a fag?" And without missing a beat I replied just as loud, "Why, you wanna bang me?" and add a pelvic thrust for good measure. Then I turned around and continue writing my paper. Needless to say the entire room cracked up and all 4 of them got redder than I've ever seen someone get. As for preference...lets go with 2.

I'm not going to lie...sometimes I think if it boiled down to it, I would have sex with a man, but I don't think I could have a relationship with one. First time i've ever admitted that.....

I can understand that..... we just do it better.

NOS: Yeah...I've realized it since about 7th grade (I'm in 11th right now for a point of reference). Custom-S: It was the one by 142nd Street in North Ocean City. My grandparents live just across the border in Selbyville, so we don't usually go down Coastal Highway that far to get food (though we went to The Ember's last time we were there, that's down by 37th Street IIRC). Olds: I think my parents were careful when they were ordering. :lol: Edited by DetroitNut90

NOS: Yeah...I've realized it since about 7th grade (I'm in 11th right now for a point of reference).

Custom-S: It was the one by 142nd Street in North Ocean City. My grandparents live just across the border in Selbyville, so we don't usually go down Coastal Highway that far to get food (though we went to The Ember's last time we were there, that's down by 37th Street IIRC).

Olds: I think my parents were careful when they were ordering. :lol:

Yeah, that's the one I go to also. Damn no one ever said my a$$ was nice in there! I play putt putt golf right there on Rt 26 and coastal highway too sometimes, in beautiful Fenwick Island, Delaware! :smilewide: Edited by Pontiac-Custom-S

NO you cant have him Hes happily Taken BY ME

* filling out form *

Sexual preference: _____
Response: Yes

When I lived in ATL between undergrad and grad, a co-worker of mine said they got an employment application while living in a rural and not overly educated part of North Carolina. It went like this:

Marital status: _____ :scratchchin:
Response: Yes

:lol:
We (all Yankees and a token Westerner) were busting up over this at lunch. I swear, Yankees can be so rude, capitalizing on these kinds of faux-pas.

Iroczlover, you make a fine couple. You should come by and post more often! Where the chicks at?

I am thinking of going down to Ocean City this weekend for the Hot Rod/Custom show at the Convention Center. Not for sure yet, just thinking about it. I will definitely be there for the Spring Cruise in May.

Phillips has good food. My mom was married to a member of the extended family. They got their start on Hooper's Island, MD, I think.

If I go down there this weekend, I'll prolly swing down to Assateague for a little while, just to see the beach.

Iroczlover, you make a fine couple. You should come by and post more often! Where the chicks at?

I am thinking of going down to Ocean City this weekend for the Hot Rod/Custom show at the Convention Center. Not for sure yet, just thinking about it. I will definitely be there for the Spring Cruise in May.

Phillips has good food. My mom was married to a member of the extended family. They got their start on Hooper's Island, MD, I think.

If I go down there this weekend, I'll prolly swing down to Assateague for a little while, just to see the beach.

I spend a lot of time in Ocean City, MD since we have a condo there. I also spend a lot of time on ST. Croix US Virgin Islands, since my parents have a house there. Most of my time in ST. Croix is in the winter months, but not this year, damn you GM! :smilewide:

The "restroom incident" happened to me back in July, on the day that the Sonoma's driveshaft broke. My family and I went down to Ocean City after my parents and I got off work to visit my grandparents. We stopped in at a Phillps restaurant to get some carry-out crabs. While we were waiting for our order to be filled, I used the restroom. After finishing in the stall and going to wash my hands, this one guy about my age noticed me and basically said he liked my tail-end and proceeded to hit on me. I've never been hit on or had my tail complemented by anyone before, so I was taken aback as well as just in a sort of stupor from the already bad day. I didn't really know what to say, so I gave a sort of mechanical response. His cell rang just as he was about to go on, and excused himself to take the call, and I slipped out of the restroom and out to the Venture before he could find me again. Mom was curious as to why I was so red in the face after they got into the car with the food...

Hah... That's quite odd. Can't say I've ever had that happen. :P

This kind of goes off tangent, but I figured I'd add it because every time I tell it I laugh. Last year I was in the School Library with my class and I'm sitting there working on my essay. I get up to get a print-off and as i get back to my seat, 4 of these mega-ego guys (read: the school "in" crowd) come up to me and begin to harass me about what they think is my sexual preference. One of the guys yells out (in a library no less), "Sam, are you a fag?" And without missing a beat I replied just as loud, "Why, you wanna bang me?" and add a pelvic thrust for good measure. Then I turned around and continue writing my paper. Needless to say the entire room cracked up and all 4 of them got redder than I've ever seen someone get.

Nice. I would have loved to see that.

You need to post pics so we can start a poll on if "bathroom guy" was right or not.

(C'mon Fly stop fighting it...I know it was you who sent me the lube sampler basket. I'd never heard of "Sliquid" before...)

You are the wind beneath my wings.

But seriously, you're missing something I'm a pretty big fan of - a vagina and breasts.

Sorry to disappoint my sexy, sassy spy, but bee-ryan is not my cup o' tea. Not quite Harry enough for the One and Only Harry.

Yes, it is I. The fabulous. The Harry. The very Harry down Therey. Ask Blu-Blu or my Joshie poo. They know all the nasty details. Oh yes. I have brought sexy back, but I haven't brought enough for all the little boys in the yard. No ma'ams, only by numba wun boitois get this milkshake with the shake n' bake.

You changed your name my hunky spy. Why? Trying to avoid me? Changing your address did not help at all, did it? My MAXX is idiling outside as we speak ready for some lovin' from your oven.

And where oh where is my Joshiepoo oh where oh where can he be? I see he has a new website out. Too bad he did not take pictures of his cute little gadget for it. Oh woe is me. I have an album anyway. How gauche the colors are!
Posted Image
Tsk tsk my hunky godfather of Sol. I really do not know why you chose that picture of me for your homepage. I would have much rather you had the one we took later when you were my stallion and i was your dirty little stable boy. We went very brokeback on each other, didnt we?

Oh odds and bodkins. Why am I even posting this here? Joshiepooie no longer hangs around you sordid little bois. How clumsy of me.

Kisses and dryhumps.

Edited by wpbharry

You need to post pics so we can start a poll on if "bathroom guy" was right or not.

I agree. :P

I did post a few of myself a while ago, but I'll see if I can find some more recent ones. Don't expect too much, though.

I'm still bisexual (in case anyone was wondering (or interested)) and I would never have the balls to hit on a guy so openly. I might use my eyes or drop some very subtle hints to let him know what's up (no pun intended) but I could never say something like..."Nice ass!" I'll have to search for those photos and wait for new ones to be posted.

To expand on what Bob said about bisexual people he knows and how sexuality isn't a big thing for them: I agree. Either we like (almost) everyone and don't have a problem "ewww, boobies" or "nasty homo" or we don't like the extremes of sexuality. For example, I am both. I like women and men (terms and conditions apply, inquire for more details) but I'm also revolted at the gay Olympics, outrageous hatred for gays/bisexuals and PDA of all shapes and sizes.

Not sure what all this has to do with General Motors, or cars in general. My gay friends have always thought me wierd. When we are walking down the street and I flip out, they are frantically scanning the sidewalks for a cute guy; meanwhile, I just spotted a '67 Caddy convertible go by.
I've only met one other gay guy who gave a damn about cars. I guess I should be run out of the club for not liking musical show tunes or caring who Liza Minelli's mother is. What's her name again?

This is strange that you haven't met other gays who like cars. I am strait but here in Columbus Ohio there is a rather large population of people who are gay and belong to a car club just for gay people.

I've known lots of gay people who love cars, and there are lots of cool cars if you walk through gentrifying gay oriented neighborhoods here in town.

...and yeah I sometimes would rather look at a 67 caddy ragtop than a naked woman.

Chris

You are the wind beneath my wings.

But seriously, you're missing something I'm a pretty big fan of - a vagina and breasts.

Don't forget the sexy curve of a woman's behind. I just love looking at a woman from behind.

Also, I love the female voice. It is a huge turn on for me.

Chris Edited by 66Stang