• Homo-Flexible
    • Homosexual

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think having sex with a chicken salad sandwich would be far more pleasing than with a roast beef sandwich.

[post="72304"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

The chicken would be allot messyer though......haha

[post="72313"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Yeah, my problem with having sex with a roast beef sandwich is that I've gotten used to dry, nasty roast beef and I dont think having sex with that would be appealing at all. Chicken salad, on the other hand, would be nice and moist, perfect sandwich to have sex with. But it would be messier. Oh well, the things we do for love.....

Put those two chicks in the context of a threesome with you in it....then you'll get it. Now if a butch chick is involved anywhere in the equation, of course ain't nothin' hot about that.

So sue me, but I as a hetero male can't find what's so hot about two chicks going at it with each other.

[post="73378"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Ya, I have to agree there. I don't understand what's so great about it either.

• 1 year later...

Oh lol, this thread is still active? :blink:

It is now.

I've done quite a bit of research, and, given the choice between roast beef and chicken salad, 64% of men would prefer to have sex with the chicken salad sandwich.

Thanks Satty,

So is it like if I boned
Girls 100% Boys 0% = Hetero
Girls 75% Boys 25% = Heteroflexible
Girls 50% Boys 50% = Bisexual
Girls 25% Boys 75% = Homoflexible
Girls 0% Boys 100% = Homo

Thanks Satty,

So is it like if I boned
Girls 100% Boys 0% = Hetero
Girls 75% Boys 25% = Heteroflexible
Girls 50% Boys 50% = Bisexual
Girls 25% Boys 75% = Homoflexible
Girls 0% Boys 100% = Homo

How would you classify Gay for Pay? Just wondering . . .

I love C&G I need to come more often.

I'm straight, but I grew up around gay men and women, and currently my best friend is bi, although he is engaged to a girl and seems to have turned "straight" I have no problems being friends with a gay man as long as he dosen't hit on me :P

Option #5 for me. There still is the random girl I'll pass by in the hall in school or on the street that I'll find attractive, but they're so few and far between, I don't really bother actively looking anymore.

It's been very nice to finally leave that dammed closet (even though it's only been to one person officially)...it got way too stuffy in there.

DetroitNut, congratulations and I wish you courage. You know you're among friends here. I still remember your post about the restroom incident in Ocean City... I thought something was up but I'd never push, only in jest. Take care.

:smilewide: Thanks blu, I most certainly do know that. Yeah...the restroom incident was funny now that I look back on it...I didn’t have the presence of mind that day to really say anything other than that mechanical “do ya really think so?”, and I probably wouldn’t have said anything different, anyways...bathrooms don’t seem to be ideal for that sort of stuff.

I'm straight, but I grew up around gay men and women, and currently my best friend is bi, although he is engaged to a girl and seems to have turned "straight"

I'm laughing at this.

I get along with:

Straight women (except materialistic or superficial ones)
Straight men (except ultra-Machiavellian ones)
Bi's (based on who I thought was or knew of)
Gay men (for the most part)
Lesbians (if feminine and they like men)

I don't get along with:

Lesbians (if masculine and dislike men) - but everyone on C&G knows this.

A few here have taken potshots at me that I'm misogynistic. (Gee, who might that be? :AH-HA_wink: ) Look at the list above. The common denominator is that I only like women who are NOT a liability to a man (on one end of the spectrum, the trophy bitch who doesn't feel a need to develop herself because she can rest on her laurels and may be entitled to "vaginamony" as Tom Leykus would say and, on the other hand, the nasty butch lesbian who, for whatever reason, hates men and is out to make your life miserable). I hate both of these extremes. Yeah, you may proclaim "HOTT" to the former, but when it puts a nice big dent in your wallet and complicates your life, how "HOTT" is that?

Two Fridays ago was my last day at work. A couple of chicks at work hugged me, wouldn't let go and started crying. They really liked working for me and liked my jokes and impersonations. Duh, they were straight and really down-to-earth.

Back to the list, most of the people I know who lean toward, or that I perceive as, being "bi" based on comments and such seem to be very cool. Sexuality is not a "front burner" item for them. Sexuality shouldn't be a "front burner" item for anybody!

Damn, who woke this thread up? It originated in 2005, before Variable Valve Timing made it into the 2006 Chevy V6s? :lol: Edited by trinacriabob

:smilewide: Thanks blu, I most certainly do know that. Yeah...the restroom incident was funny now that I look back on it...I didn’t have the presence of mind that day to really say anything other than that mechanical “do ya really think so?”, and I probably wouldn’t have said anything different, anyways...bathrooms don’t seem to be ideal for that sort of stuff.

I sooooo need more detail.....