Tiger to help roll out Enclave

wildcat

i was about to start a thread about this... :(:lol:

11/28 huh... hope it's still everything we loved about the concept, only w/o the long console... since it's an 8 passenger vehicle.

is everyone still hoping the Enclave "Super" (yet to be confirmed ofcorse) is the concept just with more motor? :)

i was about to start a thread about this...  :(    :lol:

11/28 huh...  hope it's still everything we loved about the concept, only w/o the long console...  since it's an 8 passenger vehicle.

is everyone still hoping the Enclave "Super" (yet to be confirmed ofcorse) is the concept just with more motor?  :)

194853[/snapback]

I am hoping so. The Misses has already signed off on getting an Enclave. She doesnt care about motor but I DO! 8)

Well, we've already seen spy pics of mules out testing, inside and out, and except for real-world wheels and tires (which were still large) and the removal of the excess console inside, the real Enclave is identical to the concept Enclave--exterior trim, interior, and all. :thumbsup:

I think Tiger will sell plenty of Enclaves, but I think they should delay his appearance until they are ready to hit the showrooms. Why get people all excited if they can't buy/test drive for 7 months!

Secondly, it might be time to make a car people can really believe Tiger would drive. I can't picture this megastar taking a Sunday cruise in a LaCrosse. A Velite, yes!

Teens and young people love TIger but do they aspire to own a LaCrosse or a Terrazza? A Velite convertible would be a huge hit.

If the promotions start Nov. 28th why will it not be available until summer 07? That seems way too far off.

194907[/snapback]

i know the artilce says summer, but i thought the the acadia's were maybe avilable late this year, then the outlook soon after, then this by spring, or "early 07" ...?

was that not the original plan?

This is bad- when the two most recently responded-to posts are about Tiger Woods, as if he's really anything we look forward to seeing in Buick really.

The Buick threads are one of the most active threads in this forum and it has been so completely dead for the last couple weeks.

Buick isn't doing anything it seems currently, aside from advertising the Hell out of the Lucerne, to help promote their brand. Buick needs another concept or better yet another production vehicle... give us something to talk about please Buick.

This is bad- when the two most recently responded-to posts are about Tiger Woods, as if he's really anything we look forward to seeing in Buick really.

The Buick threads are one of the most active threads in this forum and it has been so completely dead for the last couple weeks.

Buick isn't doing anything it seems currently, aside from advertising the Hell out of the Lucerne, to help promote their brand. Buick needs another concept or better yet another production vehicle... give us something to talk about please Buick.

195987[/snapback]

Amen to that!!!

The only thing we have to look forward to is the Enclave, which, although is new and exciting for Buick, is far away, and I can't help that the release of the Outlook and Acadia has stolen some of its thunder.

I'd really like to see more action with Buick--quicker too. The Terraza and Rainer have to go, now. Rendezvous is leaving and being replaced with the Enclave (and the Rainier is kinda being replaced by it as well). I feel we need something else, and something exciting for Buick. And fast. Because none of the sedans they have are at all exciting.

Don't get me wrong, I love the Lucerne... but how much of the world is as big of a Buick as myself?

• 3 weeks later...

forgot when the date was, had to look again.... YAY!!! almost a month away til we get to see the real thing

Woods will join GM Chairman and CEO Rick Wagoner to introduce the Enclave, at a special event at 5:30 p.m. Nov. 28 in southern California on the eve of the Los Angeles Auto Show. The location is still a secret.

prolly have a media.gm announcement at midnight (morning) on the 28th.... right?