Choppin' Competition 4 Voting

Welcome to voting for Choppin' Competition 4!

If you entered the competition, you MUST vote. Artists should also not vote for themselves. Artists who do not vote or vote for themsleves will be assessed a 4 point penalty.

Choppers we're given a choice of two pictures to chop this time, so you should vote on creativity and overall execution. I think many people will like the front view better, but if you think a Chopper did an excellent job on the rear view, you should probably vote for that chop.

You are allowed two votes this time, as we do not have nearly as many entries as last time.

Voting will end when I get home from school on Wedensday.

Here are the two pictures that the Choppers could pick from:

Posted Image
Posted Image

Again, you should vote for how much you think the Chopper improved what he had to work with, and the creativity of the chop.

Here are the chops:

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

This is severly dissapointing because there is no contest it seems as if there are less entries. I sincerely hope the members can answer back in a big way for the next contest.

ima gonna have to go with 3 (totally nice concept wish i woulda thought of that el camino idea, think i'd change the rear window line a little though) and hmmmmmm. ... ... .. .. .. ah #1 i guess. wow, not a lot of entries in this one. i wanna do another one now, whats next ? Edited by LS1powered_Z28