L-E-S-B-I-A-N-S

i agree i wish more folks would jump in on this topic.

222174[/snapback]

Yeah, baybay (a la Tom Leykus), then folks: talk about hard-charging women you've worked with that (1) have an edge, (2) might have penis envy, and (3) want to put you in your place, given that you are a man.

I found the one part earlier in the thread about some woman being a "separitist" if thats the right spelling, a bit funny because typically women do not get along well or play well with each other for very long. Always turns to a war. Its felt to have something to do with inherent primitive breeding rights. Sure they can have their friends, if their friends can survive a multitude of back stabbings... :lol:

reminds me of that song "you got to keep them separated"

So this brings me to a thought........If some woman is being a real bitch you need to tell her "I want you to have my baby"........then see if she doesnt take a turn

"she was soooo nice...yea

she was lovie dovie! "

:lol:

Poor girls.........the he man woman haters club

Edited by razoredge

I have to say that my personal experience is different so far.

One of my best friends (that I've known since I was 4 years old) is a lesbian, and we talk about everything, and I think, wait, I know that she is a great person, and very friendly. Just don't actually do something to piss her off. Even I would be worried! But, she's my Jenn. She knows EVERYTHING about me.

In fact, I am actually going to go see her this weekend down in Indianapolis. (She moved, so now I have to drive around 2 hours to get to her)

I found the one part earlier in the thread about some woman being a "separitist" if thats the right spelling, a bit funny because typically women do not get along well or play well with each other for very long. Always turns to a war. Its felt to have something to do with inherent primitive breeding rights. Sure they can have their friends, if their friends can survive a multitude of back stabbings... :lol:

reminds me of that song "you got to keep them separated"

So this brings me to a thought........If some woman is being a real bitch you need to tell her "I want you to have my baby"........then see if she doesnt take a turn

"she was soooo nice...yea

she was lovie dovie! "

:lol:

Poor girls.........the he man woman haters club

222390[/snapback]

one of buddies actually transferred to a different office because the one he was in was like 90% women, all backstabbing each other.

now he likes his new office better.

its funny to go drinking with female coworkers, get them sauced, and then hear all the little backstabbing jealous comments...."she's a dumb b1tch and has a big fat ass" LMAO......even though they were buddies over the afternoon.

You're right, i am going to ask the hotties i am chummy with if she will have my baby. We'll see where that takes me......

I understand there's a long wait at the emergency room.

222925[/snapback]

:lol: I doubt it. I seriously dare Robert to sincerely, discretely, nicely ask one of those nastys if they would be willing to have his baby...........I'd bet we'd be surprised.

We'll have to let Reg take on the challange though, hes got the balls, hes got the drive, hes got the attitude.............come on Reg..........give the survey. We'll turn it into a reality show. Straight males turn repressed lesbians into baby machines. "The Lesbian Challenge"........can you do it, are you man enough to be her man ?

* that might be totally wrong, I may have just crossed that line........sorry.....I was trying to be funny....in a sick sort of way.

oh, ah, hurt me beat me

:P

I am friends with a lesbian couple.

There is certainly a disparity between the two. Martha (the Dyke) is a Civil Engineer by profession and is about 3 years younger than Stephanie who is a Resident in Urology.

I actually met Martha 4 years ago when I was part of my school's student body.

She was intimidating (but I like intimidating women, :P ) and I started talking to her. I later found out she was really the nicest person by heart. She is very passionate about cars, drives a 1999 BMW 540i 6-speed. We can talk for hours about cars. Funny thing is, she was not a tomboy when she was a kid. She once said that she could tell that people especially straight women call her a dyke on her back.

Steph is more outgoing and her looks defy her age (she looks like 21). Very sweet natured, but can be hard headed. No affinity for cars, drives a Saab 9-3 convertible. Both have been dating (married) for 7 years. It was odd when I came to know about their relationship. It was hard to accept initially. I am not a homophobe, but this was the first time in my life I had met a similar sex couple.

Martha was raised in a military liberal background while Steph's parents are middle of the road, but leaning towards conservatives. But they said it was difficult for both their parents to initially accept them.

We still are in touch despite moving to different cities.

So that is my only experience with lesbians. I dunno if it is good, but definitely not bad.

:lol: I doubt it. I seriously dare Robert to sincerely, discretely, nicely ask one of those nastys if they would be willing to have his baby...........I'd bet we'd be surprised.

We'll have to let Reg take on the challange though, hes got the balls, hes got the drive, hes got the attitude.............come on Reg..........give the survey. We'll turn it into a reality show. Straight males turn repressed lesbians into baby machines. "The Lesbian Challenge"........can you do it, are you man enough to be her man ?

* that might be totally wrong, I may have just crossed that line........sorry.....I was trying to be funny....in a sick sort of way.

oh, ah,  hurt me beat me

:P

222936[/snapback]

company xmas party tomorrow night, so i'll give it a try.

but my wife who will be with me may not care much for it....LOL

My boss (Director of Technology).. for the most part I have no problem working with her. Though one time I had came into work without shaving for about a week and she gave me a glim look. But as for work situations.. sometimes she tries to be very dominate, but then, she's the boss and I could see anyone taking that position. But overall, I have no problems with her and don't really know many other lesbians.

:"The Lesbian Challenge".......

222936[/snapback]

How about a novel called "the Lesbian from Lisbon" :lol: ... about a bitter and repressed Portuguese girl who removes the Catholic and chauvinistic shackles of her environment and goes nuts...

just thinking...because when I went to Portugal for the first time by myself (besides as a teen with my parents), there were 2 lesbians (not dykes, but nevertheless hard) at a table next to me in a trendy part of town, being loud, obnoxious and when the dude selling roses came around, they went into overdrive theatrics as the man motioned that I ought to buy one for them! Now that I am somewhat versed in that language, I could muster some kind of a comeback.

"The Lesbian from Lisbon"...you like that, razor?