Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

1st Annual C&G Member's Rides Calendar

Flybrian

Posted Image

Hey guys,

I'm thrilled to present you with C&G's very own 1st Annual Member's Rides Calendar. Because of the large amount of photo submissions, we have decided to offer you a choice of two different calendars. Here's a preview of what you can expect with your order.

OPTION 1

Posted Image

OPTION 2

Posted Image

This is a pretty good representation of the reverse of the final product. Photos may be slightly edited or cropped to preserve the best quality in the final print. The order is (upper left to lower right) January through December.

The calendar itself will be painted on satin or matte finish paper that is durable and high-quality yet easy to write on. Open dimensions are 8.5"x14"; folded, the calendar is 8.5"x7", only slightly smaller than a typical wall calendar. The more convenient size means you'll be able to use these anywhere - office, home, garage, even keep on in your car. Here is a preview of the month of February in OPTION 1.

Posted Image

The final print will feature all major US and Canadian holidays, clearly marked.

We're not going to stockpile these calendars, meaning they will be printed to your order (for maximum freshness :AH-HA_wink: ), securely packed, and shipped to you via USPS with your confirmed order.

The cost is $9.95 for one calendar or 2/$15.95. Shipping is included in this total. Keep in mind all profit earned from the sale of these calendars will support Cheers and Gears. Why support Cheers and Gears? Because we are committed to bringing you the latest GM news and information and spy photography while remaining obnoxious-ad-free. You will never see popups, Google keyword ads, or anything flashing and irritating at C&G. Plus, let's not forget these are simply great calendars, especially to give to a fellow car enthusiast over the holiday season!

We will be accepting payments through our PayPal Donation link provided below. If you would like to purchase a calendar but cannot/would rather not use PayPal please PM myself (Flybrian) to discuss other means of payment.

Payment Methods

PAYPAL:

Posted Image

Remember to PM me with quantity, your selection (OPTION 1 or 2 or both), and your full name and address as well as your C&G member name!

CASH/CHECK/M.O.

To pay with cash, check, or money order, please enclose payment in an envelope and send to:

Brian Dreggors

1565 Barry Rd.

Clearwater, FL 33756

Remember to PM me with quantity, your selection (OPTION 1 or 2 or both), and your full name and address as well as your C&G member name!

P.S. Feel free to ask any questions here!

Coolness... since WMJ's Olds and XP's Rivy & the KnightFan

collection (just to name a few) are in option #2 I'll have to

buy one of each! :P

Its a caption that gives interesting information about the car. For example, yours reads...

Posted Image

230015[/snapback]

Sweet... I knew I didn't give much extra information, so I was wondering how you guys filled up so much space. Excellent job guys!

I feel so lame right now...I forgot my last name on the entry, and all I wrote was one line for the description. Damn...I guess it's too late to change that now.

I'll be sending a PM your way sometime Fly.

BTW: It looks great!

Edited by DetroitNut90

CRAP! :duh: I totally forgot to submit the Caddi pic!! I was gonna deticate it to my wifes mom. It was her car and she is the reason it is in such good shape! still under 62k...

IS IT TOO LATE FOR ENTRIES?

Edited by prototype66

I've been shelved. :P

Prototype66, I'll PM you tonight.

Chevyguy2001, go ahead and pay $15.95 via PayPal or send your payment of $15.95 to myself (address on first post). Be sure to PM me here to let me know you sent it either way.

I_hope_GMRULES_again, yes. Shipping is included in the total, even to Canada, eh? ;)

I've been shelved. :P

Prototype66, I'll PM you tonight.

Chevyguy2001, go ahead and pay $15.95 via PayPal or send your payment of $15.95 to myself (address on first post). Be sure to PM me here to let me know you sent it either way.

I_hope_GMRULES_again, yes. Shipping is included in the total, even to Canada, eh? ;)

231241[/snapback]

aye captain!

*grins*

Can't wait to see these "in person". Fly ... check is in the mail for 2 ... 1 of each ;).

Cort:33swm."Mr MC" / "Mr Road Trip".pig valve.pacemaker

PICS:lego.HO.model.MCinfo.RT.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort

"The tide's gonna turn & it's all gonna roll your way" ... Dolly Parton ... '9 to 5'

Fly: what's the deadline to pay for the calendar(s)?

No deadline. Order whenever. These'll be for sale all year, but, you know...get the most of your calendar.

Y'know I thought the same thing. That's why I paid for 'em on December 19th. Here we are three weeks later and I still don't have 'em. Are you too busy to pull over and throw an envelope in a blue mailbox, or.......

I got mine too. Great job Fly! :)

Oh, and zhawk. My Mom said your '72 Skylark was cute! :o

Tell her thanks, I think?!?

Actually, the Skylark is pretty much Tammy's. She found it, pushed for it, and drove me insane until I bought it.

Still, its a very fun car and I'm glad that we got it.