Sign in to follow this  
BB_454

Jeep Trailhawk & Chrysler Nassau

20 posts in this topic

I just saw that Leftlanenews.com posted some real pics of the two concepts, along with a little info

Chrysler Nassau

Jeep Trailhawk

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I like it.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I was liking the front end, but the rest of the car ruins it for me.

Edited by BB_454

Guest YellowJacket894

Trailhawk: Nice. Interesting concept and it looks decent.

Nassau: Just like everything else Chrysler has released from it's stable recent, it sucks and it disappoints. No surprise there.

I'll probably have official info (a press release) up soon.

The Trailhawk is cool, though I'm not sure about headroom.

The Nassau is crap.

Only thing I differ on is that the Trailhawk is the $h!.

Nassau? Northie nailed it.

Edited by NOS2006

Oh, snap. I just noticed that the interior and exterior of the Nassau is essentially very close to the Sebring, though very jazzed up. Does Chrysler already realize that the Sebring sucks? :P

It's right there with the Asspen, eh?

Don't forget the CompAss!

The Trailhawk's pretty cool. It's actually really nice. But the Nassau...the sketches looked so good, what happened? And who thought that a hatch would look good here?

Edited by DetroitNut90

the Nassau...the sketches looked so good, what happened? And who thought that a hatch would look good here?

who thought that a hatch would look good anywhere? certainly not me...

i do like the Trailhawk tho... altho i would raise the roofline up a bit... but that would probably happen in a production version anyway

Good God, that Nassau is hideous. Love the Trailhawk though. Any solid-axle Jeep is welcome, as far as I'm concerned.

I guess I'll buck the trend here. I think the Nassau is the better looking of the two vehicles. The removeable tops on the Trailhawk really are pretty cool but the rest of the vehicle is just too much. I can't even call it ruggedly handsome, it's just goofy looking. The Nassau, to me, has kind of a stately look to it. It doesn't really strike me as a luxury car, but it's not as mundane as the typical sedan and I do love the cellphone-techno look of the interior controls.

i love those massive T Tops on the jeep!

They're not t-tops.. just long sunroofs.

T-tops only work on cars with frameless door glass and removable roof

sections that leave behind only ONE central roof support.

I guess I'll buck the trend here. I think the Nassau is the better looking of the two vehicles. The removeable tops on the Trailhawk really are pretty cool but the rest of the vehicle is just too much. I can't even call it ruggedly handsome, it's just goofy looking. The Nassau, to me, has kind of a stately look to it. It doesn't really strike me as a luxury car, but it's not as mundane as the typical sedan and I do love the cellphone-techno look of the interior controls.

I'm with you. I think the Trailhawk is nasty and it incorporates some of the nasty design features found on the Compass. It looks too overdone. I think the Nassau looks good, luxurious even, and Chrysler would benefit having it in its lineup. I think it fits the Chrysler brand. The only problem would be how the production version turns out. If it's anything like current DCX products it would be doomed from the start.

The Trailhawk is just beastly looking.. the only thing I don't like on it is the nasty taillights.

The Nasssau, no comment.

EDIT: Was just thinking, it'd be nice to have the NG Grand Cherokee have design cues from the Trailhawk.

Edited by mjdecker

I like the Trailhawk but not the Nassau...the everything behind the C-Pillar kills it. However I do appreciate the clean lines of this car as opposed to the busy Sebriing. You know what would look sweet? The front end of this thing on the 300C.

They're not t-tops.. just long sunroofs.

T-tops only work on cars with frameless door glass and removable roof

sections that leave behind only ONE central roof support.

They are T tops.

Posted Image

Edited by Rymanrph

The Jeep is A-ok, the ass-saw is terrible and the headlights look like they were ripped off of an Acura in the middle of the night.