HAPPY NEW YEAR ! Best wishes to fellow C&Gers

Happy New Year, gang. I hope that this next year is a good one. I've had worse ones, but I hope the next one is better. I will be making some very big changes, so I am a little anxious about them.

At any rate, what are your plans for the holiday weekend? I have NONE...and that's ok. I might head up to some hot springs if the roads are ok....which I didn't do when I turned in my last final in mid-December. It will be nice to have no plans, for a change.

What about you?

Edited by trinacriabob

...what are your plans for the holiday weekend?

Sadly, all of my plans have fallen through ... so, I've no idea what I'm doing :(.

Cort:33swm."Mr MC" / "Mr Road Trip".pig valve.pacemaker

PICS:lego.HO.model.MCinfo.RT.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort

"Someday tomorrow will smile" ... Oak Ridge Boys ... 'Dream On'

I was invited to a house party so I may go to that. The nice thing about that is I dont have to be driving all over. Just across town. I can live with that.

I was invited to a house party so I may go to that. The nice thing about that is I dont have to be driving all over. Just across town. I can live with that.

Pretty much the same here, house party at a buddies house. Couch even has my name on it. :tipsy::alcoholic:

Staying home to watch the ball drop. We might have gone down to my grandparents' in DE...but family issues are preventing that (or any travel, for that matter). But it's ok this time, because I can continue with my tradition of drinking a glass of wine (diluted w/ice, not big on the taste) to remind myself that I've endured worse this year, and that I will continue to endure worse next year. Only hitch is, the wine my mom got this year is rather good, so I might have 2 glasses (or go crazy and have 3), which sort of defeats the purpose.

At any rate, Happy New Year y'all! Here's to hoping it's better for us and the General! :cheers:

No big plans for me. I've been partying way too much the last two weeks. All of these late nights and eating too much and drinking too much have caught up with me. I'm going to a movie with a few friends later this afternoon and then a 'light' early dinner. I plan to be in bed before 10pm. Tomorrow, I'll get up early to do a little house work and laundry. My big task is to write up a new workout routine and get mentally prepared to hit the ground running in 2007.

Cheers to all you party people!! Have fun and be safe.

I'm going to drink a 12 of Pabst Blue Ribbon then sit behind the wheel of my Solstice making vroom vroom noises since it doesn't run anymore and I have to hide it in the garage to keep the repo man from getting it. After that I'll be so wasted I might make drunk calls to Fly and Dollinger. Then I will go find Doane and kiss him like I've always wanted to.

ehh... I'm staying home again this year I think. Although I think it's kinda sad to drink alone, I still have some Yellow Tail merlot here, and I bought some ginger ale and oranges. I am going to juice the oranges and make some half-assed sangria. I hope it's decent.

No way I'm going out on the roads tonight with all the drunks.

We're celebrating Christmas!

Here's the short story: My mom spent a two-and-a-half weeks in the hospital recovering from a bout of diabetic ketoacidosis. She spent ten days on a respirator and woke up Christmas morning. She just came home this morning. She's still rather weak, so we helped wrap the gifts and will be opening them later tonight or tomorrow sometime.

z28 ... glad your Mom is home now :). Thoughts/prayers for continued recovery!

HAPPY NEW YEAR, everyone!

May each of us enjoy good health, peace and happiness in 2007!

Cort:33swm."Mr MC" / "Mr Road Trip".pig valve.pacemaker

PICS:lego.HO.model.MCinfo.RT.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort

"The tide's gonna turn & it's all gonna roll your way" ... Dolly Parton ... '9 to 5'

That's why I live downtown: I can stagger to all the clubs/bars that I want and not have to pay for a cab. It's raining pretty hard now, so perhaps we (the boyfriend) and I will just camp out (no pun intended) at one the bigger clubs (anyone watch Queer as Folk, the club scenes were shot at Fly, here in Toronto) and stay put until 5 or 6 in the morning.

Cheers!

Here's the short story: My mom spent a two-and-a-half weeks in the hospital recovering from a bout of diabetic ketoacidosis. She spent ten days on a respirator and woke up Christmas morning. She just came home this morning. She's still rather weak, so we helped wrap the gifts and will be opening them later tonight or tomorrow sometime.

Hey, Frank, I'll keep her and your family in my thoughts and prayers. I'm sorry Christmas wasn't that good, but that you now have New Year's Day to spend together. I hope things will be better this upcoming year in this regard.

Happy New Year everyone. I just got home from Chicago for NYE. Americans do fireworks better than any Canadian ever will. I hope the New Year brings everyone whatever they want out of it, and also brings us pics of the production Camaro sooner than later. <G>