Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

Put an ad in

ocnblu

I just put an ad in the local issue of Auto Locator for my truck, a classified ad magazine available at most newsstands. $34 for two weeks, it comes out weekly. I have to wait for it to be approved Monday morning for publication in the next issue, and inclusion in their online classifieds. I need bites! Edited by ocnblu

:lol:

I just realized... I forgot to put my phone number in the body of the ad. I am hoping they'll include it, but if not, I'll have to edit it so it will fit. 150 character limit! :rolleyes:

I'll look into Autotrader as well, Mr. Pontiac.

Edited by ocnblu

I'll pwn you all with...: My ENTIRE set of Pokemon cards.

That's right Ocn, you'll get Charizard, Blastoise, AND Venusaur!!!1!1!1!!!!!!!1!!!!!1!!!one!1!!!!!!!!1!!!!1!!!!!1111!!!!eleven!!!!!11!!!!

Last I checked, it was worth thousands... but that was back in what, like 1998?... So of course, they have risen in value over time. I have 1.5 million in Pokemon cards!

:pbjtime:

Oh, so now you're changing your story, eh reg? <_<

Capitan, what is a "poke a man" card? That's a new one. And those Craigslist guys are scare-eee.

Joe... maybe I should try advertising (although, some eye contact has been made in the gym...)

And thanks, dave and Dodge.

Well usonia, it's gonna be a Fit or Yaris. :AH-HA_wink:

Um, scratch that... 2007 GMC Sierra, shortbed, regular cab, 2WD. I have a thread about it in the GMC Trucks section, and I have an ad for my current truck in the Members Marketplace section here at C&G, just in case you haven't heard me drone on and on about it heretofore. :)

Nope, I didn't know about that thread so I went and read it. Congrats on the truck! What you chose is near identical to what's at the top of my list to replace my Maxx when the lease is up in a year. My previous vehicle was an F150 and before that I had a GMC Sierra. I like my Maxx a lot and the gas mileage is definitely better than a truck, but it just isn't me. When I'm driving a truck, I just feel 'right'. I'll be waiting to see your pictures when it arrives.

Well, I already have two legs. Maybe a third? :scratchchin:

Agreed, usonia. While I love the looks of the G6 coupe, and the Rabbit or GTI would have been great fun... I know this truck will suit me better in the long run. There's something about a RWD, V8 powered, automatic transmission vehicle that's just so comfortable and effortless to drive. Another reason I cannot wait until GM comes back with more RWD cars.

Edited by ocnblu

Uh, the new truck is in, and the ads haven't even run yet! If anyone's interested, you can read the story in the GMC Trucks section, under my "taking a step" thread. I have asked my salesdude for some time to try to sell the Colorado. Meantime... sigh.