Congrats

Been on that other forum (GMOutsidenews) and it sucks big time. Moderators only want post they approve of, so I have pulled up stakes and moved here. Ahhhh the breath of freedom and way nicer people here too. Just thought you should all know what a good thing you have here!

No censorship, :censored: no one trying to put words in your mouth, no name calling, no personal attacks. Just cars, and people who enjoy cars. No one who is 13 years old, trying to discuss the finer points of 1960's muscle cars. My hat's off to you all! :thumbsup:

Now, let's be fair. GMinsidenews has a really good color scheme. Red, white, and blue is very patriotic...and that's about it. :AH-HA_wink:

Nah, I still go there from time to time. Not as much as this since the site it way too big and there are a high amount of whiney members. I guess that's what happens when you get that big. C&G has its fair share but not as bad. Welcome anyway!

Well I wouldn't say we don't have censorship because we don't and Flybrian is the best guy I've ever known.... but welcome to the site anyway.

Wow, gee thanks, Drew! :thumbsup:

In all seriousness, we're glad you like it here at your new 'home.' Its very obvious we're not as large membership-wise as GMI, but our post-per-member ratio is very high, meaning that most members who sign up here get very involved in the site. I think the community feel of C&G seperates it from other automotive sites in general.

Glad to have you on board, Pontiac-Custom-S, and hope to see you continuing to post often!

:CG_all::cheers:

Wow, gee thanks, Drew! :thumbsup:

In all seriousness, we're glad you like it here at your new 'home.' Its very obvious we're not as large membership-wise as GMI, but our post-per-member ratio is very high, meaning that most members who sign up here get very involved in the site. I think the community feel of C&G seperates it from other automotive sites in general.

Glad to have you on board, Pontiac-Custom-S, and hope to see you continuing to post often!

:CG_all::cheers:

What he said. Welcome. I must ask though... You wouldn't happen to have a craving to own a '95 GAGT coupe, would you? :P

We all know that was a set up. Certain people get certain things they want around here.

But anyway, welcome!

Setups only work if the person being setup is dumb enough to take the bait even though others tell him not to. And yes, certain people do get what they want around here, I'd say that over the last year things have gone in a way that I like and the general membership seems to like as well.

Anywho, welcome aboard, this is (and I'm confident will continue to be for a very long time) the best GM site EVAR!