Flybrian

Narrowed down the possible third member of the fleet

31 posts in this topic

So, I'm looking for a...

2001-03 Aurora 4.0

2003-05 Park Avenue Ultra

1998-04 Regal GS

1996-99 Riviera (supercharged only)

Preferrably all four. Yeah, right. I wish. But reasonably, one that's very well-equipped, very good condition, and with very low miles (under 50k). Difficult? Maybe. But this isn't something that'll be purchased today or next week. Likely within the next few months.

So, if anyone knows of anyone with one of the above, let me know. :P

I saw a Riviera today with HUGE friggin wheels, looked like a 4X4 driving down my road.

Too bad too, it was super clean otherwise.

My co worker bought a Aurora 3.5 based on me showing it to her and telling her about the car. One of the professors in one of my two departments drives a Buick Regal from that era. He has LS. VenSeattle has the Park Avenue.

Edited by NINETY EIGHT REGENCY

Fly you gotta go for the Riv. It is SO different than anything on the road, while still being classy and riding like a dream.

fly, what's the budget, i viewed an ad last week for an 04 Bonne GXP with northstar and 5k miles on it for a tish over 20g's. That might be pricey though, huh?

It was a beaut.......red.

and all those dash vents...MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

otherwise, its a no brainer. Aurora.

Hows about a supercharged Impala from the early-mid 00's?

Edited by regfootball

Maybe XP will sell you his pearl white "EGG" so that he can fund his

1967 Cadillac Eldorado restoration. Seriously, ask him he's been

having crazy thoughts of selling the car or taking it off the road.

But if it was me I'd go for the Park Ave. Ultra, I love those cars. :wub:

Aurora or Riviera for me. Good luck in the search. Edited by ocnblu

RIVIERA!

I'll keep my eye out for a clean Riviera since the others usually pass by me unnoticed. :lol:

I do notice 1st gen Auroras though.

Hows about a supercharged Impala from the early-mid 00's?

Ehh...something extremely generic about the Impala, even supercharged. A nice car no doubt, but e had

Budget is $10-15,000 for all interested.

Thanks for the support and such, guys!

Oh, and there is a wildcard in this (no, not an Outlander), and its something no one would expect. ;)

Mitsubishi Galant? :P

I always liked the 2nd gen Aurora, it was a classy car. there's one for sale near my school...dark blue or black...it looked really nice.

Ehh...something extremely generic about the Impala, even supercharged. A nice car no doubt, but e had

Budget is $10-15,000 for all interested.

Thanks for the support and such, guys!

Oh, and there is a wildcard in this (no, not an Outlander), and its something no one would expect. ;)

the last year of the previous body impala with the supercharger and color keyed moldings, they had it looking quite mean and had some sinister colors. I always did like that style impala.

i love the riv's exterior. a classic if there ever was one. get inside, however, and the feel is gone. The riv interior blows chunks. You could probably find a real wood trim kit or even a metal one to dress it up, but that will only get you so far.

the 03 aurora could be GM's best interior ever. Northstar also. Those are TOUGH TO FIND!!!! They command top dollar.

Maybe there is an OLDS LSS that could be had? Those were quick. Nice looking too.

Just curious, why not a Grand Prix?

No laugh, you might find an N/A Lacrosse in that price range.

Does an early 2000+ SLS or STS or DTS or Concours do anything for you? Those would hit the 15g range.

I might even try to scam a mid nineties Impala SS for that kind of money. Better yet, find an Olds Custom Cruiser or Caprice wagon from same years and PIMP IT OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by regfootball

A Charger?

Kia Amanti?

Satty, fly PM'ed me and said he is waiting for the next gen Suzuki verona to get here. If it doesn't come soon, he's gonna smuggle in a Chevy Epica from Canada.

Get a Riv...but I agree don't get a 95...trust me :AH-HA_wink:

Fly, it's funny you mention this - a '99 Riviera has been listed in a local Trenton (NJ) paper for the last week. I'd love to see it for myself, but know I don't have the $$$ to buy it (and I know I'd fall in love with it).

Here are the details, according to the ad (it seems as if it was just waiting for you):

BUICK RIVIERA '99 - Supercharged, pearl white, chrome wheels, every opt avail, mint, 48,000mi, $9500.

You can PM me for the phone # (I believe it is a cell #, so I can't narrow the area down on where it is).

Hmm, you know... You should definitely atleast get a Buick. Then you'll have a Pontiac, Oldsmobile, and a Buick rounding out the fleet. :P

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead