Happy Easter to the members who celebrate it

Hey guys:

For those of you who celebrate it, have a great Easter Weekend.

For the "mackerel snappers" in the bunch (derisive name for Catholics), remember it's Filet-O-Fish for lunch....just that 1 day a year....c'mon, we'll get through it. Sure would like to find a nice juicy broiled shark steak for dinner, though.

Leave for Portland tomorrow and come back down Sunday night. My Mom said she won't be cooking any of the 3 days and, for Easter Sunday, these friends of hers who transplanted up there from LA within the last 6 months invited us to eat at their place.

What are C&Ger Easter plans?

Headed to the Minneapolis/St. Paul suburbs for the weekend. I have an aunt that lives down there and from the sounds of it, almost the whole family is getting together this year. With the grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, and cousins kids there should be about 35 of us. So it will be a full house, but it is bound to be fun.

Its fun when we all get together because the driveway and street outside wherever it is we are damn near looks like a GM dealer.

Happy Easter to all.

Friday night - Good Friday service, then probaly off to do something with some friends.

Saturday - assuming no significant bad weather, riding 40 miles in preparation for the Montauk Century

Sunday - some combination of eating, shoveling a ton of dirt, and hopefully washing the car.

The usual big family get together. It's at our house this year.

Not too often my parents & the in-laws are together but this

is one of those times. Should be nice.

Study for Swedish exam... It's on next Wednesday, April 11th.

Boa sorte pela sua examen!

Guess what, guys, went to the restaurant Friday night with my Mom and they had up on the chalkboard: SHARK! Normally, it is delicious when prepared correctly. At this restaurant, it was AWFUL. Should have ordered the salmon...it was up in the NW, after all.

What a Freaking Nightmare!

I planned to just Chill...

Then I get a call on Saturday that a relative was involved in a Car crash that killed a judge on a motorcycle over on the west coast.

Then this morning around 10 am, I Get a call saying there is a hostile issue over in troy and im needed in full gear there in about 15 minutes which is impossible. Turns out some guy got fired then went crazy and shot 3 people at his work. Last i heard They found him and i was no longer needed.

When can a Day go by that is normal...

Boa sorte pela sua examen!

Obrigado! Espero que o exame corra bem.

I have done all the exercises during the course and now I'm trying to re-read everything, but I feel odd about it: like I'm unprepared. A Swedish friend of mine says I'm putting too much pressure on myself, trying to be above what is expected from a beginner... I think she's right, but I can't help it: I do tend to set the bar very high for myself.

We'll see what happens :AH-HA_wink:

What a Freaking Nightmare!

I planned to just Chill...

Then I get a call on Saturday that a relative was involved in a Car crash that killed a judge on a motorcycle over on the west coast.

Then this morning around 10 am, I Get a call saying there is a hostile issue over in troy and im needed in full gear there in about 15 minutes which is impossible. Turns out some guy got fired then went crazy and shot 3 people at his work. Last i heard They found him and i was no longer needed.

When can a Day go by that is normal...

Dudeeeeee, me and you have some catching up to do it sounds like. Especially when did you get back from the other place....