Sign in to follow this  
HarleyEarl

Subaru Tribeca

20 posts in this topic

Weird? yes. Strange? yes. Ugly? not so much ugly as bizzare Would I buy one? I'd buy a Tribeca over a CRV, Rav4, SantaFe and even possibly a Equinox. Like I've said before, I'll take a "love it or hate it" design with strange lights/grille/fascia over a bland one that looks so generic it's like a wallflower.

CSpec    515

Would I buy one? I'd buy a Tribeca over a CRV, Rav4, SantaFe and even possibly a Equinox.

[post="26688"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

It costs $10k more than those.

ocnblu    719
There is a provocative ad for the Tribeca in the current issue of Instinct magazine.

sciguy_0504    0

More importantly, would it pass the lesbian test?

[post="26693"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Definately not. They like BOF trucks.

ocnblu    719
"Big Ol' Female".

Nah balthy, but there is an attractive male torso in it, along with a flattering picture of the dashboard and a shot of the front end.

sciguy_0504    0

Big Ol' Female? Interesting. What truck's would fall under this catigory? Just curious.

[post="27096"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

BOF can stand for big ol' female but in car speak it stands for "body on frame."

Enzora    0

Like I've said before, I'll take a "love it or hate it" design with strange lights/grille/fascia over a bland one that looks so generic it's like a wallflower.

[post="26688"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

The Tribeca isn't a "love or hate" design. It's a "hate it or be blinded by your own idiotic urge to be different" design.

LosAngeles    2
I dont' think it's that bad.....it makes me think of throwing the cayenne and Murano in a blender. I really don't know what to think of soft SUVs, other than if their mechanicals were beaten into a coupe or sedan, like that Peugeot 206 commercial, you'd have something more interesting and far less of a waste.