Sleepness Nights

MOre accurately, part of the end-of-semester college experience.

I've been up working on my 3D animation since 9 or so..I was lucky enough to get a 3 hours nap...which is why I'm still able to maintain consciousness.

On top of my 3D final I'm working on (critique due today), I have a social psychology paper due next week, probably 20 or so essays do for aesthetics (plus the final), and a photography project due Monday...then the final for that class. I also have a test in science next week. College...it sucks this time of year.

Any of you guys experiencing this fun too?

...I see daylight....

Want to feel better about your schedule check out mine:

http://logan.edu/pdf/DC%20Class%20Schedule%20Summer%2007.pdf

I am a Trimester 2 student now, in 3 weeks I will be a Trimester 3! That is right 32 credit hours! And that is over 15 weeks!!!

So you wanna trade schedules?

For Software Engineering I had 36-40 credit hours, depending on semester.

...but I've been done for 2 years now! :pbjtime:

I've had a test every day of the week: Business Law on Monday, Math on Tuesday, Microeconomics on Wednesday, Statistics today and Management Accounting on Friday. I'd swear my professors are in cahoots if they weren't all from different departments.

Looks like a sophomore business curriculum somewhere, am I right, WMJ?

Been through that drill ! But you're a smart one, so I'm sure you'll do well...then, when the week is over, you can ponder jiggly titties! :AH-HA_wink:

After next week I'm home free. :D

This term for me didn't turn out too bad. Nothing compared to last term, when I stayed up for a whole week, stuck in a lab doing a project. I only pulled 1 all-nighter this term.

Next term it's going to rock (If I make it through this term, that is). I only have 4 courses, one lecture per day around mid-day. And a big project.

Do you guys work full time while you're going to college?

I am currently going for my ITAM BA degree through Central Washington University.

It feels good to be back in college and up to my neck in class work. My friends and family think I'm crazy and I should take time off work, but I seem to handle the stress well. I finished my AA degree over a year ago and did the same through my AA degree.

LMAO!!!!

Only 1 night?

Try 11 days and 16 hours with limited food and water while constantly doing Military stuff. (shooting, running, Hand to Hand combat, Survalance, Stuff like that) In the hot desert days and cold desert night. Once you can do that come talk to me. Trust me it F'ed me up for life. I cant sleep ever maybe 2 hours a night if that.

I'm guessing, you're studying to be either a mattress salesman or a chiropractor? :unsure:

Either way, I'm only runing 16 credits this semester, but the schedule still sucks. It's the third week this semester where I've had a test every day of the week: Business Law on Monday, Math on Tuesday, Microeconomics on Wednesday, Statistics today and Management Accounting on Friday. I'd swear my professors are in cahoots if they weren't all from different departments.

Matress Salesman. :pbjtime:

Seriously though I am working on my Doctor of Chiropractic. I will be done in December 09. While rough I realize that grades don't determine who is the best chiropractor. I won't kill myself over studying for something but I do put in my time.

Right now I'm only taking 15 hours of credit but I always have something to do. Engineering sucks like that because you have way more hours of class than you get credit for. I have 24 hours of school during the week (9 more than I get "credit" for).

Let's see what I've done so far this week...

Monday - 5 hours of Calc, 1 hour of Physics

Tues - 2 hours of Chem

Wed - 2 hours of Chem

Today - probably 2-3 hours of Chem

Heh.

Sometimes, I wonder how I managed to get through college ... with all of the classes and hours on homework, etc.

Luckily, I wasn't as involved in groups and/or message boards back then ... otherwise, it wouldn't have been pretty ... he heh.

Cort:33swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve.pacemaker

PICS:lego.HO.model.MCinfo.RT.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort

my radio show:CD SHOWCASE.7:30p central.Friday/April 20 = www.wrmn1410.com