Chrysler still doesn't love me

Haha, and probably true!

I've really been wondering a lot lately about the morale of everyone there. Hearing everyday about the new person wanting to buy the company is one thing, and potentially scary, but when you clearly are just putting out product after product lacking in major ways and getting blasted for it...that has to hit you sometime.

Was this the new Dodge crossover? Seemed intriguing, at least if it were to end up at all worthwhile...

Haha, and probably true!

I've really been wondering a lot lately about the morale of everyone there. Hearing everyday about the new person wanting to buy the company is one thing, and potentially scary, but when you clearly are just putting out product after product lacking in major ways and getting blasted for it...that has to hit you sometime.

Was this the new Dodge crossover? Seemed intriguing, at least if it were to end up at all worthwhile...

Yea I've heard everyone in Auburn Hills is on edge. He was driving the JC49 CUV.

I believe he was indicating to me about how many chances Chrysler has left to get an interior right.

OH my ... that's not that many chances.

And, he doesn't look too happy about it ... either ... he heh.

Cort:33swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve.pacemaker

PICS:lego.HO.model.MCinfo.RT.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort

my radio show:CD SHOWCASE.7:30p central.Friday/April 20 = www.wrmn1410.com

Viper may be right. When I researched the origins of "the finger", it turns out it was first used by ancient Roman guys as an invitation to other guys for loving. Let's all make a "finger" gesture at home in front of our computers... note how it resembles the male parts? :AH-HA_wink: Edited by ocnblu

Posted Image

I believe he was indicating to me about how many chances Chrysler has left to get an interior right.

OH my ... that's not that many chances.

And, he doesn't look too happy about it ... either ... he heh.

Actually he does! Look at the smirk on his face :lol:

What do you expect from a Dodge driver, anyway? :P:P:P

I'M GOING TO RAPE WITH A SHOVEL @$$JOCKEY!

:P

Edited by Dodgefan

Dude...what did he say? Do I need to try harder? :huh:

A string of expletives, both in English and in Mandarin, with some involving my mother.

I had to laugh, mostly because of his idiocy, and the fact that his idiocy caused him to miss a turnoff, therefore adding at least half an hour to his journey. 8)

I had a rented Caliber last week. He should be getting the finger.

LOL!

I had a rented Caliber last week. He should be getting the finger.

Yeah.

Sadly, the wife test drove one and liked it...good news is-it has car insurance like the Neon-HIGH. :AH-HA_wink:

That is too funny...of course-I get that a lot here in Michigan-we don't even wave here anymore...maybe he was saying hi..

Then again-it could be my driving... :scratchchin:

Actually he does! Look at the smirk on his face

Heh ... guess I hadn't noticed that .. but, yeah...he he.

Cort:33swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve.pacemaker

PICS:lego.HO.model.MCinfo.RT.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort

my radio show:CD SHOWCASE.7:30p central.Friday/April 20 = www.wrmn1410.com