Buick: Drive Beautiful

wildcat

I also noticed that too while visiting the site this morning. I like it better than their current slogan, as it actually relates to something about Buick, or rather where it wants to go starting with the Enclave.

I don't know... I personally like the one they used for the Chinese Riviera Concept...

Destined for the World

Posted Image

Both rock... Buick needs to advertise its international appeal and the unification of a globalized Buick line-up. :thumbsup:

"Drive Beautiful"

No thanks. I like "Beyond Precision" much better. "Drive Beautiful" sounds too much like an English translation of a slogan.

Combine them into "Drive Beautiful is Beyond Precision!" :)

I think the Enclave is pretty nice for what it is... (I f$ing hate transverse mounted motors)

but the most beautiful production Buick of all time is the '39, folloed closely by the 1959 Riv.

When I think of most modern Buicks I think BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND, not beautiful. <_<

Edited by Sixty8panther

I have trouble with slogans that are grammatically incorrect. Which "Drive Beautiful" is insurmountably for me.

and to all... it's not incorrect per say..... it's saying to DRIVE something BEAUTIFUL... it works.

it'd should be the slogan after the lacross goes EP2.. hopefully it will be more in line with how nice (curvy, sexy) the enclave is

I don't understand why Buick cannot break out of the 'LAME 2 word contrived slogan' bag.

It's all good sucked, Beyond Precision sucked less and now Driver Beautiful sucks less-er, I guess...

Geez, all that heritage of beautiful design and all they can come up with is this?

I don't know... I personally like the one they used for the Chinese Riviera Concept...

Destined for the World

Posted Image

Both rock... Buick needs to advertise its international appeal and the unification of a globalized Buick line-up. :thumbsup:

Maybe you should send an e-mail to the Buick general manager noting your opinion? I think that would be a great slogan, too, especially since Buick is expanding rather quickly internationally.