Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ravenfreak13

07 SEBRING

70 posts in this topic

Well...congrats, its good to know you have a sympathetic family.

Congrats! It's too bad you couldn't get a tan interior (or fog lights). The gray is kind of overwhelming but at least there's metallic trim to help out....and the design itself is nice. The car looks really good from side profile. Hope you have good luck with it!

So is this the 2.7L?

I spy...a Shadow!

My mom wanted gray because she was sick of tan. And it has the 2.4 WHICH in reality only has 2 less hp then altima. It is so quiet and the ride is so smooth. Totally unexpected...I never expected such a refined ride.

Yeah you spy a shadow...the ugliest car on the block..the whole hood is bare metal and rust..so gross. And the paint color doesnt help either.

Congrats!

Not as underwhelming as it seems. The interior needs to be better, looks cheap especially compared to the new Bu.

I will buy this any day over the POS Crapry.

Actually didn't think I'd be saying this but for 14 grand that's a lot of damned car for the money. I was thinking they were more of a 20-25k car.

Chris

My mom wanted gray because she was sick of tan. And it has the 2.4 WHICH in reality only has 2 less hp then altima. It is so quiet and the ride is so smooth. Totally unexpected...I never expected such a refined ride.

Yeah you spy a shadow...the ugliest car on the block..the whole hood is bare metal and rust..so gross. And the paint color doesnt help either.

Yeah that color is gross...so are the hubcaps! Is tan an option across the line now or is it still limited to the Limited models? Nice camera by the way...I don't see grain in the images...you bastard :P

Tan is an option on all trim levels. And yes those walmart hubcaps are gross!

I love my camera..only paid $120 for it at bestbuy.

Actually didn't think I'd be saying this but for 14 grand that's a lot of damned car for the money. I was thinking they were more of a 20-25k car.

Chris

well they obviously are 20-25k cars but we went on the memorial day big weekend sale. The sale car that they had advertised was the exact one we bought. And they only had one at that price so we were lucky.

Just came back from a ride....I still can't believe that we paid that little for it.

...........like the outside, luv the dash, the gages, HATE the seats. Did Chevy/Dodge get a 2for1 deal on those seats? Almost makes the Malibu seats look good! :lol:

As much as I'm not a fan of the looks of the car.... I'd drive it over just about any other car out there that you can get new for $190 a month....

Congratulations, Raven. I wish your family many happy miles.

Hey congrats on the new car it looks awesome in silver, but I just have a question did they have alot of Patriots at the T&C Chrysler dealer, cause I didn't see any over at Grand Prix Chrysler.

The extior is okay for me, but I love the interior. For what you paid for it you stole the thing. Good luck with her and many happy miles may be ahead of you!

Hey congrats on the new car it looks awesome in silver, but I just have a question did they have alot of Patriots at the T&C Chrysler dealer, cause I didn't see any over at Grand Prix Chrysler.

I dunno about him but I saw quite a few at my local Chrysler dealer. I saw one on the road the other day.

The exterior is okay for me, but I love the interior. For what you paid for it you stole the thing. Good luck with her and many happy miles may be ahead of you!

I think it looks great in tan.

Posted Image

T&C did have a few patriots....most of the stock was vans though. And I do agree that it does look great in tan but there is always a need for change. I was at a neighbors party today and so many people came out and went crazy over it. Some are going to T&C tomaarow to see if they could get one for near the price we paid.

I lot of ordinary people who see it like it a lot, so Chrysler may not have f@#ked the styling up as many auto rags and car enthusiasts like us may think. So is your dad going for the Eldorado or the Avenger?

What happened to the Breeze? Did you guys trade it or do you still have it for now?

well they obviously are 20-25k cars but we went on the memorial day big weekend sale. The sale car that they had advertised was the exact one we bought. And they only had one at that price so we were lucky.

Just came back from a ride....I still can't believe that we paid that little for it.

Yes... They're so ugly, they have to price a $20k car at $14k to sell it. Congrats, but I'm still shaking my head. I guess at $14k, it's admittedly not too bad of a car, though. :P Edited by blackviper8891

Yes... They're so ugly, they have to price a $20k car at $14k to sell it. Congrats, but I'm still shaking my head. I guess at $14k, it's admittedly not too bad of a car, though. :P

Not really, I see plenty of them around that aren't rentals and there have been no blowout sales in my area like that...except one of the Hyundai dealerships is about to do a huge salle on their cars (6,000 off!)

Different strokes for different folks.

The Chrysler dealerships in my area are having blowout sales. $10k off on a couple of models. The Sebring isn't one of them though. I think it's only $4k.

I'll never warm up to the Sebring's new styling, but still, congrats Raven. I wish you and your family the best. :)

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0