Alternative to the Self-Parking Lexus

I've seen that commercial so many times and I LOVE it. It's so true too--there is passion when driving an Audi. I used to drool driving my friend's S4 6M, the car had such a SOLID feel, and gripped the road beautifully.

What a cool ad...first time I'd seen it. My favorite Audi ad is probably the great one in the '80s, where the 5000 parks between a BMW and an MB.. (after spinning around and sliding between them).

Too bad there's no A4 with an engine that sounds that good. S4 and RS4, perhaps, but not an A4.

Audi's exhaust notes are very tame. I was at a meet one night and some of the guys wanted to hear my car. One of the guys had his new RS4 there, and he was surprised to know my exhaust was pretty much stock. He even noted that he was jealous because it put out a much nicer sound than his car. I remember hearing his car take off when he was leaving and you really couldn't hear much. Edited by Nick

Audi's exhaust notes are very tame. I was at a meet one night and some of the guys wanted to hear my car. One of the guys had his new RS4 there, and he was surprised to know my exhaust was pretty much stock. He even noted that he was jealous because it put out a much nicer sound than his car. I remember hearing his car take off when he was leaving and you really couldn't hear much.

Hmm, that's interesting. I guess they're probably high-rpm screamers than low-rpm rumblers in S4 and RS4 form.

I guess The American Car is geared for off-the-line punch. The European Car is geared toward high-speed Autobahn cruising. And the Japanese Car? Why, it's geared toward the anti-driver.