Retards and their Civics

Sunday night I was delivering to one projects in the one of the $h!tier areas of Lawrence. No tip, of course...cheap assholes. Anyway As I'll driving down the road to get on the rotary to head back, these 2 idiots in Civics are parked side-by-side blocking most of the road. One of them is 90's sedan with clear tail lights, the other is an 80's $h!box with mismatched panels and the "Civic" wording on the back of the hatch way off center. I wait for a moment, then beep my horn...I wait a couple more minutes and they still don't budge. So I gun it hard and screech the tires past them and blow through the rotary...tire screaming and all. I come to a stop, and, not surprisingly, one of them follows me. It's the $h!box...he gets right up on my ass. I turn off when it's clear and so does he. Then he "guns it" and goes into the oncoming lane to pass me. A little up the road cars are coming the other way towards us. Now, the piece of junk wasn't modded...it's weed-whacker engine was screaming as it past me. I could easily have dropped it into 3rd and kept up with him, forced him to stay in that lane. He'd either have to back off or he'd end up crashing head-on into one of the oncoming cars. The thought crossed my mind, and while I'd probably be doing the planet a favor by letting that $h!box and it's idiot driver get wrecked...I just let the dip$h! pass by and casually kept my speed. I saw him turn off a little up the road...and didn't see him again.

Anyone else have a similar experience?

Edited by Dodgefan

Yes, of course. Kids and their stupid cars do that all the time. Coming home on the fourth at about 11:30, this 16-17 year old in his old Infiniti J30t starts revving his engine at me and blew by me. I just sort of ignored it and sat at the stoplight (we were both the first cars in our lanes) and then I decide to give it a slight bit more gas than usual at the green light. He of course is going all out thinking it's some type of race, and I keep up to him pretty well at about half throttle until I decide that I was going fast enough. Of course he kept on going with his terrible exhaust note, I wish he would have gotten a ticket. I just sort of laugh when kids do that because they think they actually have a chance against a GTO. Normally, I may have smoked him, but there were tons of cops around since it was the 4th.

Yep, except it was some punk in a Cadillac Catera. I was at a "T" intersection outside of Polk City which has heavy traffic coming from Saylorville Lake that doesn't have to stop, so you really have to wait for the right opportunity to make a left turn. Well, I had been sitting there for about 2 minutes waiting for a break in traffic and finally one came...I took it. As I was picking up speed, some dick kid behind me (looked about my age) in a Catera who was probably doing 70 got up on my bumper as I was picking up speed; he didn't like the fact that he had to slow down. He rode my bumper for about two miles (traffic was heavy from the other direction so he couldn't pass)...keep in mind that I was doing 65 in a 55 zone. Well, I started getting tired of it so I lightly tapped my brakes and scared the $h! out of him, he backed off my bumper and started honking his horn and flashing his lights like an idiot. I rolled my window down and gave him the finger. That pissed him off even more so he started riding my bumper again, then found an opportunity to pass me and laid on his horn as I gave him the finger a second time. The guy was a real dickhead...and his Catera was all riced out with stickers and Altezzas; figures that a tool was behind the wheel.

Anyone else have a similar experience?

Only about 82,493,501 times... mostly in Lowell.

i wasn't driving but a geo metro past the car with oncoming traffic and prolly would've hit them if the driver of the car i was in didn't slow down from about 55 to about 30, letting the pos metro merge back over quickly.

I'll admit that I ride up on people's asses when they're driving slow in the LEFT lane of a two-, three-, or four-lane highway. The left lane is the passign lane (aka "go fast" lane). I hate when people come over to the left lane or are already in the left lane, and traffic to the right of them is passing them! When I get blocked in, that's when I ride their ass until I "plow" them over into the middle lane :lol: Especially when there's a line of traffic behind me when I'm behind some a-hole going slow. The left lane is not for cruising; stay out!!!

I'll admit that I ride up on people's asses when they're driving slow in the LEFT lane of a two-, three-, or four-lane highway. The left lane is the passign lane (aka "go fast" lane). I hate when people come over to the left lane or are already in the left lane, and traffic to the right of them is passing them! When I get blocked in, that's when I ride their ass until I "plow" them over into the middle lane :lol: Especially when there's a line of traffic behind me when I'm behind some a-hole going slow. The left lane is not for cruising; stay out!!!

:thumbsup: +1

Technically what you consider fast and what someone else considers fast is all relative. I go 75 in the left lane, which is still 20mph over the speed limit, and yet I will still have some asshole riding my ass... even when he can go around me easily in the middle lane. It's dangerous and aggravating to tail someone.

Some POS 92-up Civic hatchback with a full carbon-fibre sticker on

the hood was next to me in traffic today, the girl tried to impress

with her "Wrooom-wroooom!" in neutral. as soon as the light turned

green I stomped on the B-59 and drowned her out & probably burst

her eardrum since her window was down, I was next to a stone wall

& my B-59 is running OPEN exhaust right now... long story. :P

I hate people who ride my ass...if I had a real beater I'd be tempted to hit the brakes so the jerk off hit me, then he got his ass served because he was at fault.

[/quoteI used to own a Miata. People get real suprised when someone in a Miata brake-checks them like that.

Seriously, my old boss had a long home made hitch reciever that came out the back of his Jeep and he had 13" Brembo brakes on that thing...he would brake chewck someone, the reciever would go through their radiator, my old boss would simply tell the cop..."Hey, he was following too closly..."

Chris

My friend had an S4... he put another bulb in the right side rear fog lamp so they were even... then he'd flash the fog lamps if someone was tailing him giving the illusion he was breaking. Worked every time.

My idea would be to put a few million candle power lamp in the rear window... turn it on when someone's tailing me :AH-HA_wink:

My friend had an S4... he put another bulb in the right side rear fog lamp so they were even... then he'd flash the fog lamps if someone was tailing him giving the illusion he was breaking. Worked every time.

My idea would be to put a few million candle power lamp in the rear window... turn it on when someone's tailing me :AH-HA_wink:

I have one of those :scratchchin:

I saw the moron today pulling out of a parking lot...but he probably does even remember what kind of car he was pass or even the color!