Nat'l Coming Out Day

Coming out of where? :huh: I usually come out the tip of my P{censored} :ph34r:

Nonsense, spyboy. I am always a perfectly proper gentleman here on the ol' Cee&Gee.

Damn, I forgot about this. It would have been a perfect opportunity to get our receptionist off my freaking BACK. She has asked me out several times, invited herself to my mom's for dinner with me (no WAY), left treats and notes on my desk... and the piece de resistance... "Bill, you're so funny, you should donate sperm. You'd make a wonderful father!"
:o :blink: :rolleyes:

Croc, please do yourself a favor and just tell Sixty8 that you are in love with him. All of this coy behaviour is getting a tad old!

[b]Croc, please do yourself a favor and just tell Sixty8 that you are in love with him.  All of this coy behaviour is getting a tad old!

[post="27341"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

LMAO. That explins everything. :lol:

Now that's something I do know about. But it's not embarrassing. I got it off eBay. Well used so it was cheaper.. you know how we do. :lol:

[post="27393"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

LoL...umm no. Pretty sure I dont know how you do it. Pretty sure I dont want to know.

I hope you used a wet nap. Edited by CD/BP

From what I understand, in Michigan you can buy those at Walmart in the "personal products" aisle.

[post="27395"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

they look good next to the nativity scence at christmas.

God, this day reminds me of the "anniversary" of me coming out to my friends...

My one homophobic friend Brian (he's not--he just was slightly before he knew about me), usually plays his joke on me like this:

I say, "It's been x years since I've come out of the closet!"
He says, "Don't you think it's about time you go back in?"

Ba dum dum cheesh!

God, this day reminds me of the "anniversary" of me coming out to my friends...

My one homophobic friend Brian (he's not--he just was slightly before he knew about me), usually plays his joke on me like this:

I say, "It's been x years since I've come out of the closet!"
He says, "Don't you think it's about time you go back in?"

Ba dum dum cheesh!

[post="27405"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

That's great...I gotta steal that and use it sometime haha too funny

Okay, so what the hell are we supposed to do for National Coming Out Day? Get laid? Damn, I did that! LOL And yup, was that guy from the other post. I know, shame on me! :P

That's great...I gotta steal that and use it sometime haha too funny

[post="27410"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

My joke to him is that he used up his one funny for the year (his sense of humor SUCKS, but he usually gets about one good one/year) LOL

Actually, this subject came up at work today. We were talking about why some guys wear tall boots... answer: to put the sheep's back legs in so it can't get away. So our receptionist says "what if a girl wears tall boots?"

I was like "Duh... strap-on!"

[b]Actually, this subject came up at work today.  We were talking about why some guys wear tall boots... answer:  to put the sheep's back legs in so it can't get away.

[post="27416"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Whew. Thought I was the only one that's tried that.

What the hell did I miss out on?

[post="27483"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Apparently, for some stupid reason, there's a "National Coming Out Day" and we don't get off from work for it! :P

Actually, this subject came up at work today.  We were talking about why some guys wear tall boots... answer:  to put the sheep's back legs in so it can't get away.  So our receptionist says "what if a girl wears tall boots?"

I was like "Duh... strap-on!"

[post="27416"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

all of a sudden i am getting images of someone's bent over grandma with hip waders on.

i suppose if you're a gay male you're seeing a grandpa with hip waders now.

everytime i hear gloria estefan sing 'coming out of the dark' its kinda like, 'is that the theme song for coming out of the closet?' Edited by regfootball