939,899 miles in 12 years

siegen

That reminds me, I'm going to try to horse-trade my 98 Regency for a new engine for my squillion mile Olds. Wish me luck.

Anyway, wasn't there a Saab that had over a million miles in the news a while back?

Yeah, a Millon-Mile 1992 900 and a 2-Million Mile 1967 Volvo... I believe.

there are a lot of 3/4 million mile chevys... but the record holder is a

"Bought this truck new from Mayville Motor Co in Mayville, N.D. in 1978. I have used it in my construction business since then. This unit has pulled equipment on construction trailers and been a work horse for the past 28 years. The trans. was replaced once, the short block twice and the rear end is still original after 2 million miles. I still use it every day. I have had a long-lasting and rewarding experience with my Chevrolet. Thanks Chevy. "

There's a million mile 90's Chevy 1500 pickup somewhere...I think it was a K&N ad (supposedly he used a K&N filter for its entire life)...the car lasted him with only regular oil changes.

yea i remember that... think it was a 95-97 ish... but yea, he was thier guy for a while must have broken or something... cause i stoped hearing about it

Yeah, a Millon-Mile 1992 900 and a 2-Million Mile 1967 Volvo... I believe.

The Volvo is a red P1800 coupe, IIRC..been featured in a few magazines..there was a '60s Mercedes diesel sedan with over a million IIRC, someone that commuted from Portland to Seattle or similar for 30 years.. I seem to recall reading about a former NYC Taxi (mid '60s Plymouth) with a million plus also..

There's also a Million Mile 1990s S-Class.

A few years ago, I recall the local paper in my hometown in Ohio had an article about a local man with a gold '80s 560SEC with about 800k miles on it..(my mom clips car related articles from the local paper and mails them to me..gotta love it).

There is a million miles SAAB too. In Wisconsin area. I think MY 1987-89 somewhere there. Didn't they give that guy a free Brand New 9-5?

Why sell now? Another 60,101 miles and he was a millionaire.

Edited by smallchevy