Is it just me, or...

ocnblu

I always feel strange every year when the time changes..fall is worst, since when my alarm goes off tommorow at 5:30am it will really be 4:30...ugh.

You have it backwards. We set the clocks back. So, when it's 5:30, it'll really be 6:30. It's Spring you hate.

You have it backwards. We set the clocks back. So, when it's 5:30, it'll really be 6:30. It's Spring you hate.

Yeah.. every year the fall and spring time change throw me off for a week or so...

Edited by moltar

He heh....the extra hour of sleep last night was wonderful.

And, the daily while I'm getting ready for and driving to work will be nice.

But, the early darkness ... ugh.

Cort:34swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve.pacemaker

WRMNshowcase.lego.HO.model.MCs.RT.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort

"What's it gonna take to lay a few burdens down?" ... Newsboys ... 'Million Pieces'

Yeah well, it would have been fine and dandy if the Official-Time-Keepers would have changed my 2 year old's internal clock back too. Instead of him waking up around 7:30 AM, he was up at 6:15 AM (7:15 his time). Of course the wife wanted me to get up with him, and boy does he demand that you get up! :lol: So no extra hour's worth of sleep for me.

Mine was with her friends all weekend. I think they were up all night doing slumber party things. My son was living in sin with his girlfriend. Thinking back to when I was young, I am guessing they were up all night too. :scared:

Mine was with her friends all weekend. I think they were up all night doing slumber party things. My son was living in sin with his girlfriend. Thinking back to when I was young, I am guessing they were up all night too. :scared:

At least it's your son and not a daughter...

Imagine being the girl's parent. You'd be out shopping for a new baseball bat right now.

At least it's your son and not a daughter...

Imagine being the girl's parent. You'd be out shopping for a new baseball bat right now.

I am a parent to a girl, but my daughter is a teenager, so I do worry, but she knows she is responsible for her own decisions and I've done the best I can instilling in her good decision making policies. If she goes out and does that stuff, then she knows she is responsible for whatever happens afterward.

What is dis daylight of savings time? Borat no understand?

More night to be making super-sexy time to Pamela Anderson, Lee?