HaHaHa?

ocnblu

Did you guys read that thing where Australian temp agencies, hiring Santas for the season, suggested to them NOT to say the beloved, intrinsically linked HoHoHo, but to say "HaHaHa" instead... to avoid offending women? This has got to be one of the stupidest, most lamebrained things I've read... like little kids would even know anything about hoes. :nono::stupid:

Yes I have heard it, yes it's right up their with Cerberus' plan for Chrysler in terms of sheer stupidity. I've also heard that in that in Britain, they want Santa to be skinny because him being a jolly fat man sends kids the wrong message. It's not Santa who's making your kids fat, it's your damn poor parenting!

So f@#k all of you PC assholes, f@#k you're wanting Santa to be anything but Santa, it's a f@#king Christmas Tree not a "holiday tree" and it's MERRY f@#kING CHRISTMAS none of that Happy Holidays bull$h!.

GO CHOKE ON A CELERY STICK YOU SLUTS!!!!!!!! :cussing::angry::censored::hissyfit:

End rant.

Edited by Dodgefan

*shakes head*

Yeah, I saw that. Still can't quite believe it ... as others have said, that's taking things a bit WAY TOO FAR....

*sighs*

Cort:34swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve.pacemaker

WRMNshowcase.lego.HO.model.MCs.RT.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort

"There's things goin' on make me mad down to the core" ... Charlie Daniels ... 'Simple Man'

This, of course, begs the question: What is Christmas anymore, anyway?

A vacation day (I'm taking the whole week off) at the end of December..that's all it is to me. I enjoyed the traditions as a kid (gifts, trees, cookies, family get together, etc) but couldn't care less now. I'm just looking forward to some fun in the sun that week...

Last year when my mom asked what I want for Christmas I told her it didn't matter. Funny look on her face when she asked why not, and I told her that Christmas isn't about some greedy kid wanting, deserving, or receiving gifts. Coming from a family that isn't really that religious and goes to church maybe once a year, this shocked the crap out of her. But I was dead serious. I've found the meaning of Christmas. I love the spirit of Christmas, even if I keep that spirit in a child's state of mind. That's the only way it should be, IMO. Remember why we're celebrating it, and celebrate it like you learned to.

Regardless, she did demand me to make a list haha.

Last year when my mom asked what I want for Christmas I told her it didn't matter. Funny look on her face when she asked why not, and I told her that Christmas isn't about some greedy kid wanting, deserving, or receiving gifts. Coming from a family that isn't really that religious and goes to church maybe once a year, this shocked the crap out of her. But I was dead serious. I've found the meaning of Christmas. I love the spirit of Christmas, even if I keep that spirit in a child's state of mind. That's the only way it should be, IMO. Remember why we're celebrating it, and celebrate it like you learned to.

Regardless, she did demand me to make a list haha.

Here here! *raises glass* my mother asked me the same thing and i had the same reply... i dont need anything... its fine when i was younger and naive.... now its more ill help my parents out... i dont need gifts they've given me enough already