Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Northstar

Some new VXR8 pics

16 posts in this topic

Whenever I think what Pontiac should be, that's exactly what pops into my head.

Beautiful.

Awesome.

That reminds me, I wish edmunds had a wallpaper section, some of their photography is excellent (that's one thing they are really good at).

Very cool photography...reminds me of some of the more dramatic pics I've seen in Top Gear and Evo. Sweet car, also.

Does anyone else feel that the tailight design shown below is what should have been used on the Pontiac G8???

Posted Image

Does anyone else feel that the tailight design shown below is what should have been used on the Pontiac G8???

Yes. At first I thought those were ugly, but they're definitely sportier and more aggressive. Perhaps we'll get them on the G8 GXP.

Posted Image

YES!

I was thinking the same thing on those tails, they're much better than what we're being given... but I'd still like to see a ribbed lens on a Pontiac.

These photos are pure magic. The bodykit is very aggressive looking.

I was already wondering what it would take to retrofit those taillights and rear bumper cover to the G8...

I was already wondering what it would take to retrofit those taillights and rear bumper cover to the G8...

I'm sure once the G8 is on sale people will be ordering parts from OZ (or Aussie ebaY) and retrofitting their cars....it would be cool to replace the Pontiac emblems with Holden ones as well..

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0