Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

Vanity Plates

So in the upcoming month I have to renew my license plate, and I was thinking about getting a vanity plate for the TA. Here are a few that I like and are available...

Let me know what you think about these, or if you have any suggestions

whytry.jpg

Why Try?

sryofcr.jpg

Sorry Officer

ntruble.jpg

In Trouble

nedbail.jpg

Need Bail

gottorq.jpg

Got Torque?

badfnta.jpg

Bad F'N TA

The last one probably won't fly at the SOS if they figure it out. No naughty language, young man!

Secondly, I always think about plates, but can never decide what I want on them. Then I think about having a car (plate) that is memorable and decide the anonymity of a regular plate is not a bad thing.

Edited by Olds Guy

my friends plate is DAMNSXY

and it passed insepction...

Wow ... your friend is lucky it did pass!

And, schuby, I like ntruble!

Cort:34swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve&pacemaker

WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort

"You ride the waves and don't ask where they go" ... Primitive Radio Gods ... 'Standing Outside A Broken Phone Booth With Money In My Hand'

theres a guy that has a sti wrx his reads "sti y try"

on of the local dj's in greenville bought his wife a new car and got a plate that read "heluvsme" then remembered he would be driving it some hehe.

wanted to get one for my impala that said "got 2 4s" but backed out cause like olds guy said anonymity has its perks... no advertisements in my case.

how bout "E. LEGAL"

Edited by cletus8269

If I want the # my state senator will put a special bill through the state legislature to make it so, being politically well connected has its rewards. :smilewide:

That may very well be, but you know how long the political process takes here. :AH-HA_wink:

Edited by Lamar

My '68 Camaro wore the "PANTHR" vanities for 4 years but After I sold it I decided to

foroe vanities on my replacement toy ('64 Super 88 Holiday) for two reasons:

1. Massachusetts has a lot of STUPID arbitrary rules for vanities

(no intermixing of letters & numbers and it has to start with a letter... also 6 characters max....)

2. It costs FOUR times as much to register/re-register vanities versus regular plates!