Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

Alright, who ordered the snow?

zhawk

Maybe some people are used to snow this late but those of us in Washington State aren't.

My question is simple, who ordered it and who deserves the punishment?

I doon't usually mind snow but last night on the flightline was pretty dang cold and guess what, its doing it again. So much for spring.

Oh, so you found out about my quick flight to Washington State to aid zhawk in repainting his car white to hide it from PCS? j/k :smilewide:

I doubt PCS could find where I live. He'd get somewhere near Seattle and get lost, ask for directions and get totally confused.

We give directions by Espresso stands out here.

Anyway, you know what Tammy would do to me if I painted the Skylark white??? :o

I almost doubt OnStar could find where I live. We've had people use Google and Yahoo maps and still get lost.

If I was concerned, I would just park it onbase. I know you haven't the connections to get where I work.

We're getting some more of that white stuff now. Thankfully, it isn't sticking. Too mad crazy and bad drivers around here.

I almost doubt OnStar could find where I live. We've had people use Google and Yahoo maps and still get lost.

If I was concerned, I would just park it onbase. I know you haven't the connections to get where I work.

We're getting some more of that white stuff now. Thankfully, it isn't sticking. Too mad crazy and bad drivers around here.

No? My youngest brother works for a Federal agency called the NRO, you will have to Google it! He worked for another Federal agency before that but transfered into this one. Transfered is his word not mine. :scratchchin:

My father was a US Diplomat. All I will say. :AH-HA_wink:

I doubt PCS could find where I live. He'd get somewhere near Seattle and get lost, ask for directions and get totally confused.

We give directions by Espresso stands out here.

God bless that Washington terrain, ah? :P

Anyway, you know what Tammy would do to me if I painted the Skylark white??? :o

Oh, so Miss Tammy is part of the Bobbit family? j/k :smilewide:

Oh, so Miss Tammy is part of the Bobbit family? j/k :smilewide:

Like she is anywhere near that sane. :lol:

PCS - It still comes down to need to be there. Besides, in all honesty, there is a certain fbodfather who would probably fry you if he thought you were about to do anything that would hurt the feelings of his 'babysitter'.

you touch or try to touch my car I will run you down with my twuck

Oh, great, now you did it. She posted here. Now we are ALL in trouble. :lol:

Where's the tranquilizer darts???

Oh, and PCS, the Skylark IS going to Reno and then coming home with us.

Oh, great, now you did it. She posted here. Now we are ALL in trouble. :lol:

Where's the tranquilizer darts???

Oh, and PCS, the Skylark IS going to Reno and then coming home with us.

Oh how rude! :smilewide: To bad, I've decided to buy my company car and plan to bring it with me. Pssst, look at the sig! :AH-HA_wink:

Edited by Pontiac Custom-S

Oh how rude! :smilewide: To bad, I've decided to buy my company car and plan to bring it with me. Pssst, look at the sig! :AH-HA_wink:

Cool, I'll enjoy seeing it.

Back on topic, its keeps snowing outside (which I suppose is better than it snowing inside), nothing has been sticking here lately but according to the news other areas of Washington aren't so lucky.

no one drools over my car everrrrrrrrrr but me.

you guys want to know how long it took me to convice him to just go look at the car, of course he had to drive it home, from portland with the top down just to stay awake.

Hey, I had worked all night the night before we picked up the Skylark. Of course I drove it home, top down. It kept me awake, barely.

You don't know what she had to do to convince me to buy it though. Tell you though, she still absolutely loves that convertible. Its fair for her to have it, I have the 71 RS Z/28. (and my name is first on both of those titles)

Hey, I had worked all night the night before we picked up the Skylark. Of course I drove it home, top down. It kept me awake, barely.

You don't know what she had to do to convince me to buy it though. Tell you though, she still absolutely loves that convertible. Its fair for her to have it, I have the 71 RS Z/28. (and my name is first on both of those titles)

Weeell, I also noticed Tammy's specs for the new Camaro in her sig... :P

Weeell, I also noticed Tammy's specs for the new Camaro in her sig... :P

That was an interesting conversation. She found out that the new blue was going to be similar to my Vette and told me that's what she wanted.

Has for her claiming it will be her Camaro, you know the old saying about ownership in a marriage.

What's yours is hers and

What's hers is...

hers.

She can claim whatever she wants. As long as I get to drive it whenever I desire, I don't care.

She also has told me that after we get the 355 done and into her IROC, she wants me to drive it as a daily driver until the engine is broken in. I'm OK with that.

I can think of worse things for a spouse to demand than all of the muscle and sports cars that I want. She even likes the idea of a Fiero with a 350 or 383 in it.

:lol:

Zhawk = :pokeowned:

no he just knows his place lol.

as for the skylark, I saw it on ebay before we left for reno (FOR HAN) a couple years back & I hated Yellow, I showed him & he just kind of went :scratchchin: before We left I called the guy to see if he still had the car since the auction was no longer going on & if so what would he take for the car, he told me but he told me he was going on vacation which was fine by us because we were leaving for reno.

Anyways we got down to reno & went to the auction & Dan fell in love with two cars , one of the was a 67 Camaro vert. ( would have loved that car) the other one was a corvair vert 67, (which I hated). he was very mad at me because the guy offered him the car for really good price. But I had my heart set on the buick by then.

anyways I called the guy the day we got home & dan had to go to work that night (we got back sunday night from reno) so when he got home the next morning we headed down with cash in had & we drove the car home. its been MINE every since.

I like the 71 too so if we ever got a divorce he gets stuck with the 89, his 95 & the vette, I get the rest lol..