Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

Ragin'

ocnblu

Yesterday I was driving, approaching an intersection. I had the green light. A Mitsu Galant approached from my right at the intersection, at the red light, pulling up past the white line. I noticed she had a cell phone to her left ear. She gave a quick glance my way, then pulled out right in front of me (requiring me to brake pretty hard to avoid hitting her stupid ass). She then got into the left lane beside me, in the right lane.

I saw an opportunity. Her right side front window was down half way. I gunned the Sierra, pulled up next to her, rolled my window down and yelled "GET OFF THE PHONE AND DRIVE, BITCH!"

She responded with a smug glance and a middle finger in my direction. That really pissed me off. Who the hell does she think she is? Queen of the muthaf@#kin' road? I yelled again "WHORE!". She smugly grinned and shot another "number one" sign my way.

Times like these I wish I drove a Sherman tank. There'd have been one flat Mitsubishi. Man, I surprised myself, I went off on her so bad. But she didn't even care.

Edited by ocnblu

studies have shown that a person constantly exposed to something may react to it less and less over time... obviously she is used to being in that situation a lot so it doesnt phase her... still gonna be funny when she does it to a 3500 hd and dont time it right.

Edited by cletus8269

Reminds me of something I saw at the pub Friday night..some asswipe had parked his Maxima such that it took up 4 parking spaces...if I'd had a beater Suburban w/ bull bars I'd love to have rammed it and pushed it out of the way... It's just a f@#king Maxima--nothing of significance--why park like an asshole?

Edited by moltar

Reminds me of something I saw at the pub Friday night..some asswipe had parked his Maxima such that it took up 4 parking spaces...if I'd had a beater Suburban w/ bull bars I'd love to have rammed it and pushed it out of the way... It's just a f@#king Maxima--nothing of significance--why park like an asshole?

Even if he was driving a RR Phantom....don't park like a dick.

I've seen people park like that too.

Last time I commented to someone who worked at that store "wow, some people still can't color inside the lines"

The store guy started laughing pretty good.

As for that idiot driver, My only concerns are that some day she will do this and hurt someone else or that someone in a much larger vehicle will run her over and then feel guilty for the rest of his/her life.

Is it legal to drive in Pa. while holding a cell phone? It's not in New York, not that anybody really pays attention to the law anyway. The annoying thing is that when people do stuff like that, that doesn't result in an accident, they know they can get away with it and you can't do anything to them because then it's your fault. When I'm omnipotent ruler of the universe, things will be different!!

In Dubois a few nights ago, at an Eat N Park, a very sexy, yellow RX8 occupied two spots. I thought it was funny, but certainly understandable considering the beaters in the spots on each side of it. :P

Is it legal to drive in Pa. while holding a cell phone? It's not in New York, not that anybody really pays attention to the law anyway. The annoying thing is that when people do stuff like that, that doesn't result in an accident, they know they can get away with it and you can't do anything to them because then it's your fault. When I'm omnipotent ruler of the universe, things will be different!!

pretty sure it's illegal in MO too, but i've seen cops drive and talk. and BTW, I think bluetooth ear sets make people look incredibly GAY, no offense to the people of that persuasion.

having one means nothing too, they're getting cheap. but this is from someone that uses a cell phone maybe 2x a week, at most.

pretty sure it's illegal in MO too, but i've seen cops drive and talk. and BTW, I think bluetooth ear sets make people look incredibly GAY, no offense to the people of that persuasion.

having one means nothing too, they're getting cheap. but this is from someone that uses a cell phone maybe 2x a week, at most.

I haven't gotten one of the bluetooth earpieces yet...what I usually do is put the phone on speakerphone when I talk and drive..

I haven't gotten one of the bluetooth earpieces yet...what I usually do is put the phone on speakerphone when I talk and drive..

yeah, and with it coming in more new car's radio / aftermarket H/U, using an earpiece will be silly when you're the only one in the car.

I'm in the minority, but getting bent out of shape over something like this isn't worth it to me.

Bad drivers are a fact of life. Flipping out every time I cross paths with one just seems like a waste of energy.