Do you find this tempting?

Oh that's a fairly nice Typhoon I guess. :AH-HA_wink:

Interesting they'd be named Syclone and Typhoon, as well. Both are weather events... like Tempest and Torrent. Another example of Pontiac and GMC's close siblinghood?

Edited by ocnblu

Yeah... I like 'em stock too... maybe aftermarket rims/snow tires for the winter though.

There's a kid around here that drives one of the red ones with the gray cladding year-round; it's a nice little truck. Love to have one or its pickup counterpart; too bad prices are so retarded.

Clear corner reflectors, pin striping, wind deflectors around the windows, ricer tailights? :lol2:

All would be promptly removed.

:yes:

But, this is the lowest mileage example I've seen in forever. That's why it caught my eye.

Most of them seem to have been driven into the ground.

Well, I'm at work (school) and they for some odd reason have this crappy block on most photo hosting sites, so I can't see the pictures. BUT, you mentioned the key word - TYPHOON - so you know I'm going to say yes to this one.

The Syclone and Typhoon are still at the top of my "favorite GMCs" list. I came very close to buying a Syclone back in 1998 at the All-GM Nationals show in Carlisle. It was a cherry truck to - one owner (older gentleman), 25k on the clock, and had all of the original paperwork and was in pristine condition. Having graduated college 6 months earlier, looking for a job, and not having much money available made the deal fall through (my bank would not give me a loan - that's how close I was to getting it).

Buy this Typhoon, or more importantly a Syclone, take a couple of years to restore it back to factory condition, and I will play the lottery in the meantime to buy it off of you :AH-HA_wink:

oh lord... my favorite little truck ever... i love the SyTy twins, and possibly would sell my future first born for one :drool:

Just tell Victoria that you will need plenty of practice before you can have a first born...

Chris

:yes:

But, this is the lowest mileage example I've seen in forever. That's why it caught my eye.

Most of them seem to have been driven into the ground.

It is a sweet, sweet truck but I'd rather put the same cash towards a Buick Grand National.

But tempting...

Chris

Yeah... I like 'em stock too... maybe aftermarket rims/snow tires for the winter though.

The only place that thing would go in winter were it to be mine is the inside of my heated garage.

Chris