Well, she's gone...

I'll miss the wagon..... :(

The Cav wagon sold today...it looks like she should have a good home.

I sold it to a disabled Vet for a few hundred bucks...and he was thankful for the deal. (So he could make his appointments)

He plans to fix her up and drive her locally...so I might see it once in a while...

For all the negative vibes the J bodies get, it was always a dependable car for me....

Now I want another wagon.....and I don't know why.... :scratchchin:

Bet you can find a good fixer-upper for next to nothing. If you've had a Cavvy, I assume you've gotten good at working on them, so maybe you'll get lucky and come across a mechanics special on craigslist.

That's not a bad idea...

Though it is hard to find a wagon in decent shape.....

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Hey there, we noticed you're using an ad-blocker. We're a small site that is supported by ads or subscriptions. We rely on these to pay for server costs and vehicle reviews.  Please consider whitelisting us in your ad-blocker, or if you really like what you see, you can pick up one of our subscriptions for just $1.75 a month or $15 a year. It may not seem like a lot, but it goes a long way to help support real, honest content, that isn't generated by an AI bot.

See you out there.

Drew
Editor-in-Chief

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search

Change privacy settings