Because of You Guys...

NOS2006

Who has to look up sodomy? My senior year of high school, in my english class, the discussion turned to a couple of then recent attacks at a local college. One of the attacks was a rape, the other was forced sodomy. One of the guys who sat behind me didn't know what the difference was, so he had someone else ask. That person said, "for the benefit of this corner of the class, whats the difference between rape and sodomy?" That was one of the highlights of my life right there, absolute hilarity.

Just so we are all clear . . .
From the most respected source itself, dictionary.com

[post="36229"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

That's the second time in 5 minutes I've seen that exact same definition. I swear I'll have dreams about it now. Damn it.

[post="36232"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Only if it's with a chickidy NOS....if it's not then don't call me. (By chick I don't mean by the little yellow chick that is first born either).

• 11 months later...
Hey NOS, here is the updated definition from dictionary.com:

sod‧om‧y  /ˈsɒdəmi/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[sod-uh-mee] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun
1. anal or oral copulation with a member of the opposite sex.
2. copulation with a member of the same sex.
3. bestiality (def. 4).

Guest YellowJacket894
I think Razor has gotten his record stuck in a groove . . . stuck in a groove . . . stuck in a groove . . . stuck in a groove . . . stuck in a groove . . . stuck in a groove . . . stuck in a groove . . . stuck in a groove . . . stuck in a groove . . . stuck in a groove . . . stuck in a groove . . . stuck in a groove . . . stuck in a groove . . . stuck in a groove . . . stuck in a groove . . . stuck in a groove . . . stuck in a groove . . . stuck in a groove . . . stuck in a groove . . . stuck in a groove . . .

Isn't sodomy illegal in some states in the Bible Belt?  :)

[snapback]203215[/snapback]

Wouldn't be surprised.
Also wouldn't be surprised if the mere act of Homosexual sex in and of itself is illegal in some of those states as well. Hell, tats and gambling are, I know that much, and that's not even as bad.

I Wanna fuck a dog in the in the ass
Ya he wants to fuck a dog in ass
I wanna fuck a dog
Thats right kids i tried to fuck your mom in the ass...
tried to fuck your dad in the ass could only find the dog...and his ass
Weee Wanna fuck a dog in the ass we wanna fuck a dog in the ass we wanna fuck a dog
I tried to fuck a fucking pirate in the ass (Arrrrr Me and me first mates ya screvey curl)
I tried to fuck a fucking pirate but i found the dog
(Arrrrr That was no pirate me man that was thi own sister)

That was a mexican pirate

Weeee wanna fuck a dog in the ass we wanna fuck a dog in the ass
Wanna fuck a fucking dog

FUCK YOU!

Edited by the_yellow_dart

:blink: all I can say is............what the FUCK ? We really dont need some of your "lyrics" Dart. I would never even give that kind of shit a listen, let alone learn the words. Anyhow, I believe the real deal with sodomy is everything and anything that is not missionary and for the sole purpose of procreation. Which would limit such sinful activity to only once every 9 months or so. This is why according to the "bible" we are all born of sin................... Imagine that :scratchchin: This makes me ponder the burning of "witches" in Salem during the days of "religious freedom". Hard to believe this continent was secondary settled by a bunch of sick and twisted religious cults. I propose the so called "witches" were nothing more than what we today call "sluts". With their naturally inclined skills, Im sure they put the "spell" on many an innocent participating man.......who undoubtedly had a real hard time "getting over it" and dealing with his religiously imposed guilt...........and his jelous, frigid wife................. :stupid: