Cruze Interior Photos Out!

gm4life

Looks great. Now if I can only figure out how to pay the bills for 2 more years......... :glare:

Nice interior, but I will need to see the coupe before I'm a believer. The sedan looks too "generic import" for my tastes.

Here's the thing, it looks awesome. However, I don't understand why Chevy wants to make this "premium", so to speak. They're going to raise the price of the car. Aren't there other brands that could benefit from a premium compact sedan? I mean, if they're going to continue overlapping brand-definitions, why not just kill everything and make GM just Chevy and Cadillac?

I'm impressed. The interior looks really cool and well executed. Now if they would take the black plastic slabs off the C-pillars, make the chrome trim on the lower edges of the side windows surround the windows, and change the stupid name (at least for North America), the car would be almost perfect.

Here's the thing, it looks awesome. However, I don't understand why Chevy wants to make this "premium", so to speak. They're going to raise the price of the car. Aren't there other brands that could benefit from a premium compact sedan? I mean, if they're going to continue overlapping brand-definitions, why not just kill everything and make GM just Chevy and Cadillac?

The Cruze will be "premium" for GM - meaning that it will priced in line with normal Civics and Corollas - not below, like the Cobalt is after incentives.

The Cruze will be "premium" for GM - meaning that it will priced in line with normal Civics and Corollas - not below, like the Cobalt is after incentives.

Ah.

Not sure if I'd dig the 'tweed' on the doors and dash. Overall, it looks really good, but with the way things are going, by the time it's rolled out, it could already look dated.

Yeah, I'm not liking the fabric on the dash/doors at all.

Looks great now, but GM's mistake is to release images of this car way too early. Gives the competition a heads up so that they have a chance to (yet again) one-up GM. Couldn't they have waited up until possibly a year or less to release images?

To me, it's almost as if GM wants this kind of press this early, so in the meantime, people keep their faith alive in GM. Almost like, hey, look what we're releasing in 2 years. If you let us go under, these cars (Cruze and Volt) will never see production.

OK... one good thing I am seeing is that the Cruze does not appear to be a flat floor design. It looks like it has a center hump... which is good.

It means that technically it should be possible to stick a drive shaft in there and a differential in the back. Throw in the 2.0 DI Turbo (LNF) or a derivative, add an intercooler mister and all of a sudden the General has a WRC Special.