Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
z28luvr01

C&G Will Be Down Starting 9:30PM EST on 10/22/08

17 posts in this topic

We're going to install a new K&N Filter, CAI, 4" exahust tip, and bright red spark plug wires.

Not really. We're just going to upgrade to the latest version of IP.Board. We should see some improvements in speed and reliability, as some of the scripts were rewritten for IPB 2.3.x.

A new front page is in the works, but we're putting that off in lieu of the DB crash.

We're going to install a new K&N Filter, CAI, 4" exahust tip, and bright red spark plug wires.

Not really. We're just going to upgrade to the latest version of IP.Board. We should see some improvements in speed and reliability, as some of the scripts were rewritten for IPB 2.3.x.

A new front page is in the works, but we're putting that off in lieu of the DB crash.

Don't forget to replace the wipers, rotate the tires, vacuum the mats, and replace the air freshener.. :)

We definitely need a Type-R sticker.

Yes. and also V-series, SS, and GXP badges.

Don't forget to upgrade to the latest database: MS SequentialAccessBestSQL Ultimate Edition 2012 with Quark Support (for detecting subatomic particles that occur when database entries are created).

I was pushing for the big block crate motor, but I got shot down.

I was pushing for the big block crate motor, but I got shot down.

Turbo-4 and FWD man! Get with the times!

Turbo-4 and FWD man! Get with the times!

How about a ZR1 engine and AWD ? :)

I just want to make a special point of thanking those who dedicate their time, and I'm sure their money in keeping this site up and running. As someone who runs two gaming servers (1 in Europe and 1 in North America), along with a gaming forum, I know what's involved in juggling all the balls in the air to make things work 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.

Edited by Pontiac Custom-S

Yeah, what's going on with that banner, huh?

You can't just enjoy the increased speed, can you? :neenerneener:

It's due to an incompatibility between the portal software and the new version of IPB. There's a newer version of the portal out there, but I didn't bother because the upgrade is more involved than I bargained for, and I'm planning to roll out a different portal hopefully by the end of next week, complete with adjusted skins.

PCS: thanks a lot.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0